Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [FULL RELEASE]
AGP Offline

Threads: 45
RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [FULL RELEASE]

(04-19-2014, 06:40 AM)Damascus Wrote: Okay, people keep telling me about a sofa that is clipping through the floor, but I've been scouring the map and can't find anything of the sort. Can someone help me with this?

I haven't noticed anything like that, but have spotted three bar stools that will disappear in the room next to the start room.

04-19-2014, 06:51 AM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

(04-19-2014, 06:40 AM)Damascus Wrote: Okay, people keep telling me about a sofa that is clipping through the floor, but I've been scouring the map and can't find anything of the sort. Can someone help me with this?
I am pretty sure it is just the issue with the asset teleporting to center of map, so the sofa is in a different location in-game than in-editor. So you just need to find out what sofa is doing it and delete it.
04-19-2014, 07:02 AM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

Small and tedious.
[Image: 2hhg39z.jpg]

04-19-2014, 08:14 AM
Find
Cyphermur9t Offline

Threads: 17

I was playing this with my friend and well...

Spoiler below!
That monster that came after me when talking to that angel statue, my chest literally hurts now. That was THE CREEPIEST THING I EVER SAW D:. Holy crap that thing was frickin' scary. I had to stop for the night in fear of running into it again. I will persevere though! Once I'm done this I am recommending it to Markiplier online.
04-19-2014, 08:46 AM
Find
BeartrixTheStrange Offline

Threads: 0

(04-19-2014, 08:46 AM)Cyphermur9t Wrote: I was playing this with my friend and well...

Spoiler below!
That monster that came after me when talking to that angel statue, my chest literally hurts now. That was THE CREEPIEST THING I EVER SAW D:. Holy crap that thing was frickin' scary. I had to stop for the night in fear of running into it again. I will persevere though! Once I'm done this I am recommending it to Markiplier online.

Spoiler below!
That's exactly how I was! I was saying in my head, "Oh, hey. I finally heard my voice! Cool!" Then the bloody monster comes up. I screamed my head off! Damascus was really thoughtful about making this story.

If anyone is willing for my voice to be in a custom story, please private message me. I have been offline for too long and need to get back in this community!
04-19-2014, 07:44 PM
Website Find
ericdubyu Offline

Threads: 0

(04-19-2014, 07:44 PM)BeartrixTheStrange Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 08:46 AM)Cyphermur9t Wrote: I was playing this with my friend and well...

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!
That's exactly how I was! I was saying in my head, "Oh, hey. I finally heard my voice! Cool!" Then the bloody monster comes up. I screamed my head off! Damascus was really thoughtful about making this story.
Spoiler below!
Haha sorry to cut you off with my screaming.

Sorry Damascus for not responding sooner I finally remembered my password on this site lol. Great job on the mod it came out pretty darn well. My computer couldn't run the beta so I couldn't help out on the bug-testing so I apologize for that. Really enjoyable experience and super glad I could be part of it. If you ever need a monster for a future project please let me know I'd love to have a go at it!
04-19-2014, 10:00 PM
Find
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118

Thanks everyone! Your comments mean so much to me! ;w; I'm going to try really hard to put out a version with more fixes.

(04-19-2014, 06:51 AM)AGP Wrote:

I haven't noticed anything like that, but have spotted three bar stools that will disappear in the room next to the start room.

That part is intentional. I set it up as a subtle mindfuck, and this guy fell for it in pretty much the exact way I intended:

http://youtu.be/0qz1tmRv5EY?t=3m

Of course, you have to be standing in the right place and looking at the exact right places for it to completely work, but it was worth for it to watch at least this one guy's mind get thoroughly blown.

04-20-2014, 01:54 AM
Find
AGP Offline

Threads: 45

(04-20-2014, 01:54 AM)Damascus Wrote: Thanks everyone! Your comments mean so much to me! ;w; I'm going to try really hard to put out a version with more fixes.

(04-19-2014, 06:51 AM)AGP Wrote:

That part is intentional. I set it up as a subtle mindfuck, and this guy fell for it in pretty much the exact way I intended:

Of course, you have to be standing in the right place and looking at the exact right places for it to completely work, but it was worth for it to watch at least this one guy's mind get thoroughly blown.

Ah, okay! When I first saw it I thought that was the case, but with the emergence of the bugs, I wasn't sure, so thought its better to safe than sorry, lol. It was a very good trippy moment.

04-20-2014, 09:25 AM
Find
Potato Offline

Threads: 10

(04-20-2014, 01:54 AM)Damascus Wrote: That part is intentional. I set it up as a subtle mindfuck, and this guy fell for it in pretty much the exact way I intended:

Hey! I noticed that one! Big Grin

I also noticed that subtle moment with the doors in the candle room, love AMFP-like moments like that.

[Image: o8JPTkt.jpg]
upsilon floorbot is a qt pa2t
04-20-2014, 09:36 AM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73

wel... where is my matchbox thingy Tongue
Not showing up in inventory...
SO i can not continue unfortunatly..
Ive asked you already on ModDB earlyer today Damasus.
04-20-2014, 03:21 PM
Find