Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding Order Information
PH1LL1P Offline

Threads: 8
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Finding Order Information

THIS IS UNDER THE WRONG FORUM PAGE - I MEANT TO POST IT IN AMNESIA: THE DARK DECENT

So I bought Amnesia: The Dark Decent about a year ago (MAYBE) from the site and I try and access my order information and I can't seem to get it - I recently got a new computer because my old one broke and I'd like to download it on my computer. I can't without seeing the order information though... I try and go to site and enter my order number & email (It is the right e-mail because I got a e-mail with my order number in the past)

This is what I get when I try and access my order information..
I go to this site: http://store2.esellerate.net/Store/Support/default.aspx

[Image: WkNnMvp.png]

NOTE: I Did not buy it for Steam, Desura, GOG or Humble Store ... I bought it through Frictional Games (I believe it was a selection at the time - but it doesn't seem to be there now) I never ran the game through a program, like Steam or Desura

THIS IS UNDER THE WRONG FORUM PAGE - I MEANT TO POST IT IN AMNESIA: THE DARK DECENT
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2014, 05:06 AM by PH1LL1P.)
05-09-2014, 04:54 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Finding Order Information

If you have the email and order number then you download from shelf.frictionalgames.com. Only use esellerate to have the order number resent to your email.
05-09-2014, 08:16 AM
Website Find