Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blackbox error everytime i try to start up game
jackman117
Unregistered

Solved: 9 Years, 10 Months, 1 Week ago Exclamation  blackbox error everytime i try to start up game
i have been trying to fix this for weeks i have done everything i could and checked every forum so i eventually decided to post my problem here if anyone has a solution. when i start up the game it wouldnt play and just froze so i went to settings launcher set everything to low and started it up and it just came up with an error message with a green monster eating a floppy disc called blackbox telling me that my game had crashed i got this stack trace message that i copied onto my clipboard im gonna post it here if anyone wanted to know what it is ill also post my specs:
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2014, 11:11 AM by plutomaniac.)
05-11-2014, 06:44 AM
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
Solved: 9 Years, 10 Months, 1 Week ago RE: blackbox error everytime i try to start up game
The crash report does not really help in trying to solve your problem.

Could you please post your hpl.log file after the crash occurs? It is located in these directories, correspondent to your Operating System.

Windows Vista, 7 & 8: "My Documents\Amnesia\Pig\"
Linux: ".frictionalgames/Amnesia/Pig/"
Mac: "Library/Application Support/Frictional Games/Amnesia/Pig/"

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
05-11-2014, 07:48 AM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.