Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra series italian translation?
dave67 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Penumbra series italian translation?

I saw on youtube the Italian version of the Penumbra series that I bought on Steam but I can not find the translation on steam or on the internet I found only the file italian.lang but does not work...Sad where can I find it?
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2014, 12:06 AM by dave67.)
06-25-2014, 12:05 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Penumbra series italian translation?

Only the old boxed release of the game had the translation. Not sure if it was a specific Italian only release or a more general European release with several translations included. Translation done by publisher so can't give it to you or explain how to use it for a none original copy.
06-27-2014, 01:23 PM
Website Find
dave67 Offline

(06-27-2014, 01:23 PM)jens Wrote: Only the old boxed release of the game had the translation. Not sure if it was a specific Italian only release or a more general European release with several translations included. Translation done by publisher so can't give it to you or explain how to use it for a none original copy.

the copy of the game is original... I bought it on Steam for € 3.39... you do not trust? you want to see the bill?
06-27-2014, 03:52 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

Jens didn't imply that you did not buy the game. He said that only the CD version of the game (comes in a box) includes other languages apart from English. You have a digital version (steam) which comes only in English. The translations back then were done by a publisher so for legal reasons he cannot directly give you the translation file or tell you how to install it.

Note: The above do not apply to Amnesia The Dark Descent & Amnesia A Machine for Pigs.
06-27-2014, 04:52 PM
Find
dave67 Offline

(06-27-2014, 04:52 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: Jens didn't imply that you did not buy the game. He said that only the CD version of the game (comes in a box) includes other languages apart from English. You have a digital version (steam) which comes only in English. The translations back then were done by a publisher so for legal reasons he cannot directly give you the translation file or tell you how to install it.

Note: The above do not apply to Amnesia The Dark Descent & Amnesia A Machine for Pigs.

ah ok... now I understand... thanks
06-27-2014, 05:02 PM
Find