Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra HaptX-Edition windows 64-bit falcon not responding
Ryuuken23 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Penumbra HaptX-Edition windows 64-bit falcon not responding

Hi ! I've been having an issue while trying to get the falcon controller to work with the penumbra series. I go into the game, it starts up with no issues at all, everything is working, but the falcon isn't. The mouse works, "shame it". I uninstalled the falcon, updated everything that had to be updated, same with the games, and nothing.

None of the Penumbra games will read the falcon.

Does this mean The penumbra series does'nt support windows 64-bit, at all, and even windows is updated up the newest updates, I seriously give up.

What I want to know is, must I use windows 32 only, and the same goes to vista 32, or is there a trick so make things actually work ?

"Haptx Edition, you actually will dream on about playing with the falcon, coz the fun is all in the mouse Big Grin"

Thanks for your time !
02-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Penumbra HaptX-Edition windows 64-bit falcon not responding

Hi,

Please contact HaptX about this problem, they know the ins and outs of that penumbra version.

http://haptx.com
02-02-2009, 08:15 AM
Website Find