Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
how do you make a cs?[LOCKED]
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78
RE: how do you make a cs?

Are you fucking serious?
07-16-2014, 04:34 PM
Find
Neelke Offline

Threads: 82

(07-16-2014, 03:44 PM)FalconLoverxxxxxx Wrote: I MAKE BETTER MAPS THAN OF LIFELESS THE ABANDON

That's why people reacted to you as they did.

Derp.
07-16-2014, 04:34 PM
Find
FalconLoverxxxxxx Offline

Threads: 1

OK, I WASTED MY time watching this video, but i watched all of it and my custom story isnt appearing in custom story section Sad oh this video wasted my time because it did not work Angry fuck, my maps deserve a good working custom story but you guys won't help me Angry and I'm not trolling!!11 stop being dicks ;(
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2014, 05:12 PM by FalconLoverxxxxxx.)
07-16-2014, 05:10 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(07-16-2014, 05:10 PM)FalconLoverxxxxxx Wrote: OK, I WASTED MY time watching this video, but i watched all of it and my custom story isnt appearing in custom story section Sad oh this video wasted my time because it did not work Angry fuck, my maps deserve a good working custom story but you guys won't help me Angry and I'm not trolling!!11 stop being dicks ;(

I watched that video to make my custom story work before and it worked perfectly. And pls calm down, you sound like a 5 year old!

Pls Show us your cfg file, maybe we can help you solve this problem.

and how can you not have that key on your keyboard? doesn't everyone have it? You can also use fraps to take a pic of your game.

(This post was last modified: 07-16-2014, 05:18 PM by Radical Batz.)
07-16-2014, 05:17 PM
Find

(07-16-2014, 05:17 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote:
(07-16-2014, 05:10 PM)FalconLoverxxxxxx Wrote: OK, I WASTED MY time watching this video, but i watched all of it and my custom story isnt appearing in custom story section Sad oh this video wasted my time because it did not work Angry fuck, my maps deserve a good working custom story but you guys won't help me Angry and I'm not trolling!!11 stop being dicks ;(

I watched that video to make my custom story work before and it worked perfectly. And pls calm down, you sound like a 5 year old!

and how can you not have that key on your keyboard? doesn't everyone have it? You can also use fraps to take a pic of your game.

COULD YOU PLS HELP ME WITH CUSTOM STORY?? YOUR CUSTOM STORY WAS VERY GOOD AND HAD AWESOME MAPS! COULD YOU HELP ME LIKE JOINING ME WITH MY CUSTOM STORY WE MAKE IT TOGETHER LIKE A TEAM?
07-16-2014, 05:34 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(07-16-2014, 05:34 PM)FalconLoverxxxxxx Wrote:

COULD YOU PLS HELP ME WITH CUSTOM STORY?? YOUR CUSTOM STORY WAS VERY GOOD AND HAD AWESOME MAPS! COULD YOU HELP ME LIKE JOINING ME WITH MY CUSTOM STORY WE MAKE IT TOGETHER LIKE A TEAM?

After what you said about me? that your maps are better than mine and the string and call my cs stupid etc..?

You need to show pics and your project and make a working cs before asking someone to help you.

Other than that I can't, sorry. I'm already helping 3 guys with their projects so yeah. So sorry mate

(This post was last modified: 07-16-2014, 05:43 PM by Radical Batz.)
07-16-2014, 05:40 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

Turn the caps - lock off if you want help.
07-16-2014, 05:40 PM
Find
Artsy Offline

Threads: 10

(07-16-2014, 05:34 PM)FalconLoverxxxxxx Wrote:

Quote:that stupid lifeless the abandon custom story

I MAKE BETTER MAPS THAN OF LIFELESS THE ABANDON

Quote:YOUR CUSTOM STORY WAS VERY GOOD AND HAD AWESOME MAPS!

Paradox is all I gotta say. Also it was mean to say all that stuff to the CS's creators. Just saying.
07-16-2014, 05:42 PM
Find

Quote:After what you said about me? that your maps are better than mine and the string and call my cs stupid etc..?

You need to show pics and your project and make a working cs before asking someone to help you.

Other than that I can't, sorry. I'm already helping 3 guys with their projects so yeah. So sorry mate

FUCK YOU! I CAN MAKE IT MYSELF THEN, AND MY MAPS ARE BETTER THAN YOURS Tongue ALL I ASKED IS IF YOU COULD JOIN ME SINCE I'm begginer, and you just say noo like a fucking idiot!!!!11
07-16-2014, 05:49 PM
Find
Artsy Offline

Threads: 10

(07-16-2014, 05:49 PM)FalconLoverxxxxxx Wrote:
Quote:After what you said about me? that your maps are better than mine and the string and call my cs stupid etc..?

FUCK YOU! I CAN MAKE IT MYSELF THEN, AND MY MAPS ARE BETTER THAN YOURS Tongue ALL I ASKED IS IF YOU COULD JOIN ME SINCE I'm begginer, and you just say noo like a fucking idiot!!!!11

Calm down kiddo.
07-16-2014, 05:51 PM
Find