Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ALND The Last Sip [Teaser Trailer]
DeAngelo Offline

Threads: 26
RE: ALND The Last Sip [Teaser Trailer]

(07-25-2014, 08:29 PM)Lazzer. Wrote:
(07-24-2014, 11:48 PM)DeAngelo Wrote: Hey guys, I wanted to make a thread to keep people up to date on my new custom story. I thought it would take me a while to do it because I hadn't coded in over a year but it honestly only took me a day or two. Guess it is like riding a bike Smile

Anyway, here is a trailer for my new custom story. It will be small, about 20-40 minutes of gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2YNWM1zivo

Oh and by the way, anyone know where I can get some custom entities? I'd be willing to pay if someone can point me in the right direction. I have an idea for a monster with an animation but I can't make it myself. I know Damascus got a custom monster done for Coward's Debt.

The custom monster for Coward's Debt has been created by Crisosphinx who also made custom monsters for Damascus' previous mod, TGW. You might wanna contact him, since you told you will to pay someone to make a good job. Tongue

Good luck on your project! Hope it's going to be even better than ALND Smile

I've already taken an offer over PM from Juras. They showed me some of their work and it looks really good.

(07-25-2014, 07:33 PM)Daktoa Wrote: What I meant is the way it just changes from water color to red without any sort of effect or sound. If it just poofs into the color red it looks like a glitch or something. There needs to be some sort of transition.

Oh, don't worry, I plan to do something there. I also want to add a spark effect as the grinder blades come after you. One mistake I made in ALND1 was once I finished a level and saw that it was working the way it should I didn't spend much time just dicking around with it to pretty it up. I want to make sure I give as much attention to the visuals this time as I gave to the scripting and level design last time.

A Late Night Drink http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-late-night-drink
Check out my LP channel, CatBearGaming, I take all Custom Story requests!
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2014, 09:10 PM by DeAngelo.)
07-25-2014, 09:08 PM
Find
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41
RE: ALND The Last Sip [Teaser Trailer]

Oooh yes, more prettyness would be lovely!

If you ever need some constructive criticism on pretty things, you can ask me (or Hardarm, Robosprog, Streetboat, Acies, Traggey because they're all much better than I am at this). But I'll definitely send you a wall of text - a whole wall, not just one brick - it's a great way for me to procrastinate from studying too, so you're helping me out if you do! :p

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
07-25-2014, 11:12 PM
Find