Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
in urgent need of a scripter
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
in urgent need of a scripter

i dunno how many of you have kept up with my thread for the subconscious trials, but my scripter (tyler) has been losing interest in amnesia scripting in general since about april and as a result he's decided that he's done with the project for now. the large large majority of the work is done - we have had a beta ready since about april and at this point its just down to fixing bugs, finalizing everything and making it all flow smoothly. luckily, kurton whos making the OST for the mod was willing to step up and take on most of the work that's left, but since he dosn't have a very great computer and some of the maps (the very last in particular) are very large and taxing on the editor and he isn't experienced enough to fix up some of the more complex puzzles, we need someone else who can finish up the stuff that he can't.

basically, if you have descent knowledge of how to script and are willing to help finish up this project in the very last stages then message me. it would probably be like a 2-4 week time frame where we'd actually need your help.

a good amount of knowledge when it comes to scripting is required since (obviously) i want this to be high quality and some of the puzzles are fairly complex, and i'd prefer if i already knew who you are on here to some extent and we've talked and such just so communicating is easier.

if you want more info on the mod itself you can look at its moddb page here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-subconscious-trials

if you're concerned about the quality of the project - ive been working on it for 3 years and have a ton of experience with amnesia modding, and most of the mapping, story work, and gameplay is well thought out and high quality (or at least to the standards i hold myself and the people working on it with me to). if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Posting Freak
07-27-2014, 03:54 AM
Website Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

RE: in urgent need of a scripter

this is probably solved for now but if anyone wants to help i'll still be willing to consider you/keep you in mind if we need any help with anything

Posting Freak
07-27-2014, 02:40 PM
Website Find
Khyrpa Offline

Threads: 10

Don't have that much faith in me! Big Grin

07-27-2014, 02:58 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

bumping this to see if anyone else is interested

Posting Freak
08-17-2014, 01:29 PM
Website Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

Hmmm... I'm not the best scripter but I'll be glad to offer my experience and my computer for this project Smile

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
08-17-2014, 02:39 PM
Find