Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cellar map for sale!
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
Cellar map for sale!

Well since I am not making a cs anymore and retired I decided to make this huge, detailed cellar map for a background or wallpaper and decided to post it on Fg forum if anybody needs it.

Send me a pm with your mod details and what you're working on etc... and I'll give a download of this map but these are the people that should take it

This map doesn't belong to a custom story which has the followings

1. A troll custom story
2. Not a serious custom story
3. empty maps and glitches custom story
4. Pewdiepie custom stories

This map belongs to someone who has talent in making a good mod, I spent tons of hours making this map and belongs to an owner who makes a well good mod!

Here are some pics of the cellar map

[Image: sHhkfll.jpg]

[Image: XwOzD0M.jpg]

[Image: fMhUCTr.jpg]

[Image: FAKF8bm.jpg]

07-31-2014, 10:41 AM
Find
Daktoa Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Cellar map for sale!

This gave me an interesting thought, doesn't have to be this map cause it's yours and you do what you want with it.
Spoiler below!
But I was thinking, what if we had some sort of competition where we're given a really detailed and large map, and we have to script and edit the room to make a short cs. Everyone's cs would be different, and whoever's is best would win. (idk what the prize would be, maybe rights over the map or maybe the contest host would design them another map?)

Sorry that that's unrelated. Great map, looks really nice and there's a lot going on to work with. I'm interested, is that ladder just leaning, or does it lead to more?
07-31-2014, 11:36 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

Chucking in some dust particles too would be good c:

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
07-31-2014, 02:25 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(07-31-2014, 02:21 PM)Robosprog Wrote: You need to work on your lighting a lot, and your color choices. The blues you are choosing are far too saturated. Adding to that, there isn't enough detail on the walls - adding planks to the floor shouldn't constitute as "detail".

Thnx for the tips, those are not planks scattered on the floor for detail! Those are wooden beams but they act as a floor, some are broke, some are scattered and some are solid.

I was looking for a dark blueish sepia kind of color but thnx for the tips Robosprog! I'll definitely post it on the screenshot criticism thread Smile

07-31-2014, 02:25 PM
Find