Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replaying the good times.
GoldHamSam Offline

Threads: 1
Replaying the good times.

I've been searching around for a good LP on the original story lately just to re live the first scares. Even get through more than I did before, since I never finished the game. Since I literally couldn't find any I decided to start one myself and open a new channel for it haha. If anyone wants to help me out and come watch my LP that'd be great! I already know Im going to need some help. I do commentate but I try not to be annoying. I'll get better as time passes. https://www.youtube.com/user/GoldHamSam here is my link. But yeah, I'd really appreciate some help in the comments but also even just some friendly amnesia lovers to watch haha. Peace!
08-05-2014, 04:27 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Replaying the good times.

This is the wrong forum section by the way. Any Let's Play videos or LP ads should go in this forum section. We normal users can't move a thread but a mod should be able to move that.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
08-05-2014, 08:07 AM
Find
Daktoa Offline

Threads: 10

I just watched your first video and you should really turn down your brightness. You can see everything from super far away and it kinda ruins the atmosphere.
08-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

Thread moved.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
08-05-2014, 11:27 AM
Find