Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[RELEASE] Monsters - An Amnesia Concept
Newsman Waterpaper Offline

Threads: 20
RE: [BETA TESTING] Monsters - An Amnesia Concept

Here's some the problems I could think of as of now:

One thing that really annoyed me at the start was trying to tell which health bar is mine because it's seems like the enemy health bar switches between the level health bar and the blank one which was really frustrating to be honest.

Other thing that happened is that even thou I had evolved into something like a table it still displayed the default box.
01-29-2015, 01:07 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(01-29-2015, 01:07 PM)Newsman Waterpaper Wrote: Here's some the problems I could think of as of now:

One thing that really annoyed me at the start was trying to tell which health bar is mine because it's seems like the enemy health bar switches between the level health bar and the blank one which was really frustrating to be honest.

Other thing that happened is that even thou I had evolved into something like a table it still displayed the default box.

Could you give me an example of the health bar thing.. Doesn't seem like something I've experienced.

The evolve thing.. seems weird. Nothing I've encountered. But I'll look it through.
(how do you know you evolved? Did you click "yes" when given the choice, or did the box just say it?)

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2015, 02:01 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
01-29-2015, 02:01 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

(01-29-2015, 01:07 PM)Newsman Waterpaper Wrote: Here's some the problems I could think of as of now:

That might happen if you become weaker when loosing a battle!
But it never happened to me

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2015, 03:23 PM by Radical Batz.)
01-29-2015, 03:23 PM
Find
Posting Freak

"Become weaker" = lose a battle.

01-29-2015, 03:57 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

Unsure if I merged all my files correctly, but you may have overlooked an entry for when the Player uses Winesplat. The animation occurs, but there's no message to say the Player used it.

The enemy one works fine though!

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2015, 05:07 PM by Romulator.)
01-29-2015, 05:06 PM
Find
Posting Freak

(01-29-2015, 05:06 PM)Romulator Wrote: Unsure if I merged all my files correctly, but you may have overlooked an entry for when the Player uses Winesplat. The animation occurs, but there's no message to say the Player used it.

The enemy one works fine though!

Haha! Good catch!
Accidently placed a space in there.

Thank you. I hope everything else will too.

If something crashed, you can (if you have the newest version) play the game in debugmode and load "debugmap.map" to start the game again without losing all progress.

01-29-2015, 05:40 PM
Find

(01-29-2015, 02:01 PM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote:

Could you give me an example of the health bar thing.. Doesn't seem like something I've experienced.

The evolve thing.. seems weird. Nothing I've encountered. But I'll look it through.
(how do you know you evolved? Did you click "yes" when given the choice, or did the box just say it?)

Like sometimes the enemies health bar was the blank one and sometimes it was the level whatever health bar.
I just clicked on yes when given the choice.
01-29-2015, 06:53 PM
Find
Posting Freak

(01-29-2015, 06:53 PM)Newsman Waterpaper Wrote:
(01-29-2015, 02:01 PM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote:

Like sometimes the enemies health bar was the blank one and sometimes it was the level whatever health bar.
I just clicked on yes when given the choice.

Next time you see that, please take a picture of it. I'm not quite sure what you mean... Smile

01-29-2015, 08:46 PM
Find

i mean like its hard to tell which is yous and the enemies and sometimes it just seems that they swap health bars.
01-29-2015, 08:57 PM
Find
Posting Freak

(01-29-2015, 08:57 PM)Newsman Waterpaper Wrote: i mean like its hard to tell which is yous and the enemies and sometimes it just seems that they swap health bars.

It should be quite simple. One healthbar is on your side. One is on the other.

The distance between them should be quite distinguishable.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2015, 11:08 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
01-29-2015, 11:08 PM
Find