Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My story.
Amnesiaplayer Offline

Threads: 105
My story.

hello all!
i want to share you all my story.
it is NOT finished. But i'm not going to make progress anymore. i lost my AsylumHallWay map. and that map was important. i lost my area's everything

link :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1hd9v5...Places.rar
09-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: My story.

(09-03-2014, 08:05 PM)Amnesiaplayer Wrote: hello all!
i want to share you all my story.
it is NOT finished. But i'm not going to make progress anymore. i lost my AsylumHallWay map. and that map was important. i lost my area's everything

link :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1hd9v5...Places.rar

I'll try it, If I find any bugs and ect I will let you know here

Excuse me but when I pressed play, your custom story showed an error!
PHP Code: (Select All)
---------------------------
FATAL ERROR
FATAL ERRORCould not load world file 'custom_stories/Dark Places/maps/AsylumHallWay2.map'

OK   

You really should test it before releasing one and you could make an english version too, I don't wanna sound like a backseat moderator or anything but you posted this in the wrong section lol, it should be in "Showcase" I think

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2014, 09:40 PM by Radical Batz.)
09-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Or at least, custom story development.
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html

Trying is the first step to success.
09-03-2014, 10:51 PM
Find
Amnesiaplayer Offline

ow sorry , i forgot to do something , you just have to go to the custom story settings and type in the statpos and startmap 01 on both so
startpos:01
and startmap:01
i forgot this Tongue
09-04-2014, 11:35 AM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Here is my full review:

The first map was bright imo, you could tone it down or make some candles.

The second map was dark as shit and very empty, you could use some grass and some foliage and you could add a pointlight to the bonfires.

The third map, why isn't there a door behind me since I came from a door?
And was glitchy as hell! Walls stuck to eachother, black holes that you can see out of the map and very bright once again! Pls don't rush when making a level, take your time and put some effort into it. and when exiting a level door which was on the second floor spawned me back downstairs,you should add another playerstart area on the second floor when exiting there.

Spoiler below!
[Image: Vd0XaCW.jpg]
[Image: FSpz7Me.jpg]

The fourth map, I don't even wanna ....
Like what's the point of a mansion room filled with lots of corpses everywhere with some torches, like there isn't even a story in this cs

Spoiler below!
[Image: mqXMzTi.jpg]

The fifth map is cool and all but was kinda hard.

The sixth map was very bright once again, walls glitched

The 7th map wasn't that bad actually!

The 8th map was alright but you placed decals like randomly everywhere that don't even match the point of the map and the music did not even match it as well and again walls glitched and put playerstart areas near the doors that you get back in cause it keeps spawning you in the first area which seems weird.

The 9th map was very dark and glitched walls again and you used music from outlast which i don't think you're allowed to tho

The 10th map, Why is there a minecraft block there? How did an amnesia cs turn into minecraft? And the cellar did not have a ceiling that I can see through the map and again and again all the walls are glitched.
Spoiler below!
[Image: WHcJUVd.jpg]

The 11th map was too bright and glitchy and again I don't think it's a good idea or you're allowed to use music from outlast!

The 12th map, why do you find another lantern when you already have one, the map is full of glitched planes?

The 13th map, why does it give you another god damn lantern? I have 3 lanterns now,and again I don't think anybody is allowed to use outlast music.
And why is there a random worm just sitting on the ground? And so many minecraft blocks? Pls spend more time on a cs.

14th map, very empty and gltiched walls and when exiting it, it gets an error
PHP Code: (Select All)
FATAL ERROR
FATAL ERRORCould not load world file 'custom_stories/Dark Places/maps/.map'

OK   

I am very sorry but I give this mod a 2/10 for now :/, It had no story, too many glitches and bugs with errors, music stolen from outlast that I think it's illegal, minecraft?, and errors, I know this is your first cs but next time try to put some more effort and hard work before releasing one

Try to put some more effort into custom story making pls and make sure to test it oftenly, thnx. And don't forget to look at other maps and maybe try to open the level editor when you're bored and try to do something very, very creative and spent time on that? kay?

Quote: But i'm not going to make progress anymore. i lost my AsylumHallWay map. and that map was important. i lost my area's everything

It doesn't mean you lost a map then you have to stop, I've lost like 3 maps when was makin a cs once and I just tried to build one right away!
Oh and You can upload this custom story on moddb if you want, but to warn you, you might get bad reviews but some reviews might help you to make your custom story better! Alright?

Not forcing you to upload it on moddb, but for some criticism to make your cs better.

Goodluck Wink
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2014, 01:56 PM by Radical Batz.)
09-04-2014, 12:17 PM
Find
Amnesiaplayer Offline

thanks... and i know
but i have reason for all of this...
1 lantern: i was still progressing and i don't want to start again and don't wan to play in the DARK so placed a custom story very later , and i stopped making amnesia so... that's the reason why i didn't removed it.
The glitch and the story!
i have write everything or some things in DUTCH if you can read what i had write on some notes , you understand the story. the room with dead persons.. was a room where a Fat pig (from AMFP) killed everybody , < noticed in on note.
and the glitch.. i said to me self... there come one day.. when i'm happy with my work.. i will fix every glitches. but it seems like i don't play amnesia anymore (maybe sometimes) and make a custom one... there isn't any time anymore... to fix it...
i just shared this to let you check how my idea's was... like the place where you fall down *but it seems that it was a dream* and other things.
and not EVERY music was of outlast. and that worm. that was noticed in one of a note to. that there was a forest full of worms. and after finishing the MAP that is gone now... you will have to run from a big worm. but the map is gone. and i'mnot going to finish it.
and outlast music it isn't illegal : the producer Samuel Laflamme said : you can use Every songs in where you want. the point is. if you buyed The Soundtracks *that you are using* and i buyed. i've already told this in one of other thread.
but thanks. and for the Brightning i didn't know how to do it low and... normally... but you are right. this custom story is nothing :S
and the minecraft block. YEs this make more sense then you think. i was thinking about a story... and yes it is a WORK BLOCK and next to the block there was a saw.. so if you are thinking good about this... Someone tried to make a Sword or other things to kill a lion *noticed in one of the other notes*
and outlast music... if someone don't understand the story... it doesn't make the sense.. the music... but i swear... if i want to cont and fix some maps. i promise i will make the story in english.
09-04-2014, 07:35 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

what makes it over 600mb?
09-04-2014, 08:31 PM
Find
Amnesiaplayer Offline

i used some custom stuffs. but some wasn't in my Folder so for *Security* i placed the WHOLE Entities folder into my gamemap and the whole Static_objects
09-04-2014, 08:36 PM
Find