Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra series
Faeryan Offline

Threads: 1
Penumbra series

Hi!
I wanted to come here and thank the Frictional guys whole-heartedly for this series.

I was reading a local Linux forum checking out the Linux gaming section when a name Penumbra alerted me. I remembered seeing that name in this gaming magazine I read.

I checked the link and indeed it was a native Linux client instead of some Windows game that I could run through a Windows emulator. I googled for some articles about Frictional Games and how they made this game with just a few members.

Now I'm not a big fan of FPS or horror games, more of an RPG type I'd say, but a native Linux game, what the heck, and the game had a pretty good review on the magazine. I gave it a shot and downloaded a demo. After a while I got attacked by something I think was a dog.

After that I took a few gentle breaths and navigated to the Penumbra Online Store and got the whole triage at bargain price.

Amazing story you had there with the release of that game and once more, a native Linux game. Thumbs up for all that and keep up the good work.

Best wishes, your new fan, Faeryan. Heart
03-15-2009, 04:59 PM
Find