Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

fun ride
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
fun ride

not exactly how to start but well i'll just try to put everything plainly, i've been here for a long time and at the beginning i never thought i'd become so attached to this community

i'll save you the speech, in short - love you all

however things started taking a turn in my life, not one thing, just a huge pile of personal issues I have which god forbidd i share them publicly on a forum. I changed, my everyday mood, attitude and the way I think about people. The reason for me leaving this community is because I dont want to say something bad which I'd never say in the first place if everything was alright.

I'm also going to be avoiding skype contacts, because I really dont want to drag anyone down into the pit with me. Half of me really wants someone that I can talk too or someone that would try to keep me up but the other half is reasonable and respectful enough to make sure I keep the negativity away from everyone and just like me, everyone else has problems too and the last thing anyone needs is my problems on top of theirs aswell

i dont want a drama and i dont have the energy to keep typing so i'll call it

Gonna miss you all dearly!

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
09-17-2014, 04:30 PM
Find
burge4150 Offline

Threads: 15
RE: fun ride

(09-17-2014, 04:30 PM)Dogfood Wrote: ...

I'm also going to be avoiding skype contacts, because I really dont want to drag anyone down into the pit with me. Half of me really wants someone that I can talk too or someone that would try to keep me up but the other half is reasonable and respectful enough to make sure I keep the negativity away from everyone and just like me, everyone else has problems too and the last thing anyone needs is my problems on top of theirs aswell

i dont want a drama and i dont have the energy to keep typing so i'll call it

Gonna miss you all dearly!

One thing you need to realize is that there are people out there who *want* to help. Forums are for discussion, if people don't want to read about someone elses problems, it's as easy as just not opening the thread.

Don't shut people out for the sake of other people at the cost of your own well being.

Good luck with whichever route you decide to take.
09-17-2014, 05:03 PM
Find
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

Whenever you need to talk, you know where to find me. [Image: hug.gif]

09-17-2014, 05:14 PM
Find
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41

Burge said what I was going to say a lot better than I could probably say it (and I am also all ears if you want to talk).

If you're hell-bent on leaving, then I wish the best of luck to you wherever you go, and if that leads you back here later, I'm sure you'll be welcomed back. Until then, your optimism and energy will be sorely missed around here :)

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2014, 06:31 PM by CarnivorousJelly.)
09-17-2014, 06:31 PM
Find
VaeVictis Offline

Threads: 10

:[

Do what's best for you, but I hope your absence isn't permanent!
Good luck.

09-18-2014, 06:08 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

I'll miss you Dogfood :c Thanks for being such a great friend. My heart sunk when you left the Skype chat..
If you come back, I am certain I'll be here.

Just a message away. <3

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
09-18-2014, 07:06 AM
Find
MrBehemoth Offline

Threads: 19

I feel like maybe I don't know you well enough to post here, Dogfood, and I hope you don't mind me giving you some advice. I just wanted to say that it's clear that a lot of people here have a lot of love and respect for you. You'll be missed by everyone, including me.

You're clearly a person of insight and emotional-intelligence. You know what you need to do to protect your wellbeing better than anyone else does.

That said, if you're going to spend some time away from here, be sure that you're doing it to protect yourself and not others. If your mood were to drag other people down (I'm sure it wouldn't) then it would be their responsibility to protect themselves. I don't believe you'd ever deliberately hurt anyone. As long as we don't hurt anyone, we all have the right and responsibility to ourselves to express what we feel.

As life goes on, bad things happen to us. We absorb them, they affect us, we adapt and we move on. Whatever pain you're going through will get easier in time.

It will help that time to pass if you have a good network of emotional support in place. Everyone needs that, everyone. If you've got a support network offline, then I hope you'll use it. If not, you've got one here.

Peace out.

09-18-2014, 07:57 AM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

Who let the dog out? :/

Hope you get better! And hope to hear from you in the future! ^_^

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2014, 09:27 AM by FlawlessHappiness.)
09-18-2014, 09:27 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

see u space cowboy

Posting Freak
09-18-2014, 09:30 AM
Website Find
MrWhitticus Offline

Threads: 9