Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: TDD From A Gamer For The Gamer
The Lynx Offline

Threads: 1
Exclamation  From A Gamer For The Gamer

Yo, my name is Lynx, also known as 'No-name', 'Herr Nein' or as 'The Eloquent Retard' Wink

I'm a guy born in Germany (but my parents are both Tunisian and I can't speak Tunisian very well, we speak German most of the time), who started a little LP Channel for the Custom Stories of Amnesia The Dark Descent that had been created over the years, as I never really played them. Actually, I only played the Main Campaign.

Commentary Type: Comedy or Serious Immersion?
I take C: A Mixture of both. Depending on the situation I try to make it immersive, but I can't see well in the dark (as seen in my first video). Currently, I don't play with another person. I focus more on indie-games with horror elements, but I also play games like League Of Legends.

In my current situation, there is only a G35 Headset Microphone, but a table microphone is underway.

I would like to give you some short videos, sort of like a compilation, but I don't have much time as I have to go to work which takes most of my time. I'll update once the compilation is complete.

However, if you have sometime to spare you can visit my channel,

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLXLynx/feed

and well... enjoy the thing that I do Wink

Edit:
Oh yeah, gotta go to work now.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2014, 12:37 PM by The Lynx.)
10-15-2014, 12:34 PM
Find
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246
RE: From A Gamer For The Gamer

Hi Lynx,

when you are from Germany and like to play indie-games with horror elements (and some others) about serious immersion, you surely knows Gothic. Didn't you?

If not, I would like to see a blind let's play by you!
It is not a horror game, but some areas can be really creepy.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2014, 07:25 PM by Googolplex.)
10-20-2014, 07:12 PM
Find
The Lynx Offline

Threads: 1

Heard of it, never played it :p

I first need to fix my internet issues, but I'll buy it in the meantime.
10-25-2014, 09:31 PM
Find
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246

Great. I will definitely watch your gameplay.
You should read my article about the game to get information about the controls and patches for the best experience.
10-25-2014, 11:48 PM
Find