Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some basic combat training please
SirSafir Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Some basic combat training please

Well the dogs proved tricky in the somewhat endless mazes. What i found that worked well was using dynamite and the High Pressurized tanks. You pick up the tank and find a dog, Hit it and push it to him and KABOOM. The Dynamite i would find 2 dogs and throw one in the middle and blow em both up.

But yeah i had this problem too.

There is another way, it changes the concept of the attack, all you have to do is left click but it makes the game 1000x less fun.
06-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Find
86me Offline

Threads: 1

(06-10-2009, 10:34 AM)Scraper Wrote: Press left mouse button to hold, and when you hold: press right mouse button at the same time to throw.

What an amazing tip. I had no clue you could throw that way! I've been doing the scrollwheel and release thing, which is a inconsistent and a pain.

Another thing that got me hung up a few times were puzzles where you can /throw/ an item at something instead of just pound it up against it. I think that the pound should work.

That got me hopelessly stuck on black plague after the first laser trap where you have to throw the brick at the power supply cover...

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2009, 12:02 PM by blackgoldwolf.)
09-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Find
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19

Sometimes you can trick a dog into a steam room by putting beef jerky there. While the dog is inside, close the door and block with a box. Then feel free to pull the lever at the side. It takes at least two pulls to kill a dog this way though.
09-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Find
86me Offline

Threads: 1

I've got killing dogs down to a science, now I'm trying to figure out how to effectively kill infecteds. I've tried throwing piles of junk at them at least 150 times without success. :evil:

The best way to go about it is set their health to 1.0 in character_infected.ent and then throw something at them. They don't drop their weapons though, so there's no real point because they are dumber than dogs by a long shot.
09-02-2009, 10:44 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

You're not supposed to kill them, that's why you "can't" kill them. Just run away and try to lose them and they stop racing after you pretty quick. Like you said, they're dumb. xD

09-03-2009, 04:59 AM
Website Find