Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween CS - Pumpkin model needed
KiraImmortal Offline

Threads: 32
Halloween CS - Pumpkin model needed

hey! anyone got a pumpkin model for amnesia? or can i find a free one somewhere on the internet and import it into the game? i'm working on a short cs for hallooween, and i'm not experienced with modelling myself :/
10-25-2014, 07:23 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76
RE: Halloween CS - Pumpkin model needed

I'll try to make a pumpkin for you Smile

I've got to ask one thing before anything, is it going to be static or should the player be able to move it around? In that case, specify.
Also, any sort of drawing/hole, like a Jack O'Lantern?

(Be wary I've never done one tho, let's see how it goes)

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2014, 10:14 PM by The chaser.)
10-25-2014, 09:51 PM
Find
KiraImmortal Offline

well i would be really grateful, i'm already using some of your models, so i cannot offer you a place in the credits, because you're already mentioned in it :/ Big Grin well a static would do it for me, but if it's not that hard i would like to move it around of course Big Grin from the model editor, i can handle the stuff, i usually modify existing models in many ways Smile also a question, how much time will it take to finish this? my fc mod is almost ready, i'm planning it for the 31st of October
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2014, 10:13 PM by KiraImmortal.)
10-25-2014, 10:11 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

Maybe retexture one of the rocks from debirs to make it look like a pumpkin haha Big Grin
10-25-2014, 10:19 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

(10-25-2014, 10:11 PM)KiraImmortal Wrote: well i would be really grateful, i'm already using some of your models, so i cannot offer you a place in the credits, because you're already mentioned in it :/ well a static would do it for me, but if it's not that hard i would like to move it around of course from the model editor, i can handle the stuff, i usually modify existing models in many ways also a question, how much time will it take to finish this? my fc mod is almost ready, i'm planning it for the 31st of October

I updated my post, some interesting things that I'd like to know.

Well, you'll have static and moveable version if you don't mind Smile

Don't worry the model itself is done, now I need texturing... a pain in the *** in my opinion. I hate it.

Here's a pic Big Grin

[Image: BDzJJE8.png]

PS: Apparently FG forums consider smileys as pictures... Had to remove yours :/

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)

Aculy iz dolan.
10-25-2014, 10:21 PM
Find
KiraImmortal Offline

haha nice one Big GrinD well if no other choice i will try it with the orb or something more sphere like

really good man Big GrinD can you include the carves in the texture? i dont mind if it's not modelled, i mean it's not so realistic but i don't wanna waste your time Smile[Image: halloween-pumpkin-images-6.jpg]

something like this
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2014, 10:24 PM by KiraImmortal.)
10-25-2014, 10:21 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

(10-25-2014, 10:21 PM)KiraImmortal Wrote: haha nice one Big GrinD well if no other choice i will try it with the orb or something more sphere like

really good man Big GrinD can you include the carves in the texture? Big Grin i dont mind if it's not modelled, i mean it's not so realistic but i don't wanna waste your time

Yeah I guess so, but it will take a bit longer Smile

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)

Aculy iz dolan.
10-25-2014, 10:24 PM
Find
KiraImmortal Offline

well i guess it won't take so long with the texture, that's why i said don't curve the model itself. but as i've said i'm not experienced with modelling so i can't say anything for sure Big Grin
10-25-2014, 10:27 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Let's see, the pumpkin itself is pretty easy because it's easy to go from a sphere to a pumpkin (at least for me). However, making holes with these shapes is way harder, but I'll see Smile

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)

Aculy iz dolan.
10-25-2014, 10:37 PM
Find
KiraImmortal Offline

the thing i meant that if it's too hard do not make holes, but make the texture look like this. it won't be perfect but i won't complain ^^
10-25-2014, 10:50 PM
Find