Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Model Editor Help Help with enemy .snt files
Juras Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Help with enemy .snt files

Hmm, it looks like it should work as everything seems as it should. Maybe try removing the "dp_neo/sounds/enemy/brute/" and just leaving the name of the sound file?

Co-Founder & Lead Art Director of Red Line Games
3D & Environment Artist, Animator
http://jurasbatas.deviantart.com
10-30-2014, 09:58 PM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63

(10-30-2014, 09:58 PM)Juras Wrote: Hmm, it looks like it should work as everything seems as it should. Maybe try removing the "dp_neo/sounds/enemy/brute/" and just leaving the name of the sound file?

Sorry, it still doesn't work. Undecided
10-30-2014, 10:15 PM
Find
Juras Offline

Hmm alright... You know what, I actually had the same problem today when I edited one of my custom snt's to adjust some settings. The sound just wouldn't play even though everything looked 100 % right. So in the end I decided to copy everything from one of the grunts snt's and just pasted it and replaced with mine and re-wrote my sound names, and then for some weird reason it worked. I doubt it will help but give it a try, sometimes re-doing the whole thing seems to fix stuff. If it still won't work I'll try to come up with something different that may be causing this :/

10-30-2014, 10:33 PM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63

(10-30-2014, 10:33 PM)Juras Wrote: Hmm alright... You know what, I actually had the same problem today when I edited one of my custom snt's to adjust some settings. The sound just wouldn't play even though everything looked 100 % right. So in the end I decided to copy everything from one of the grunts snt's and just pasted it and replaced with mine and re-wrote my sound names, and then for some weird reason it worked. I doubt it will help but give it a try, sometimes re-doing the whole thing seems to fix stuff. If it still won't work I'll try to come up with something different that may be causing this :/

Nope, restart from scratch and its still not working. Sad I appreticate the advice.
10-30-2014, 11:12 PM
Find
Juras Offline

Darn it...If you could upload your sounds, snts and the monster ent file somewhere I could download them and take a look at them tommorow myself, maybe I'll have more luck than you did :/

10-30-2014, 11:18 PM
Find