Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra: Black Plague - Problem in Examination Room
Vloddamick Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Penumbra: Black Plague - Problem in Examination Room

So I think i did somthing in the wrong order if that's possible.
I went to the examination room before doing anything else. I got all the chemicals and mixed them in the machine. Then I went and did the kennel, Research room, Chemical storage, and now that i've inserted substance 65 into the chemical machine it says the "inseficient cheminals" even though all the chemicals are in it. Another problem is that any save before doing this is gone. (I think that is a big flaw but...)
So its eather find a solution or restart the entire game over.

Somthing similer happened in overature where I did somthing ahead of time I had to go back and correct it. (anohter flaw...)

So if anyone has a solution I would gladly appreciate it.
06-12-2009, 03:39 AM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Penumbra: Black Plague - Problem in Examination Room

Are you sure you have six chemicals in the machine? I searched around for about thirty minutes to find the last one that was inconspicuously hidden behind some books on the desk in the first room.
06-13-2009, 12:03 AM
Website Find
Vloddamick Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Penumbra: Black Plague - Problem in Examination Room

Well... dont i feel dumb... you were right.
It dosnt matter anyway, I did restart the game and it took less than an hour to get back there. (really, without the problem solving it's not a very long game.) and hey there it was behind the books. ohh well. Thanks anyway.
06-13-2009, 02:12 AM
Find