Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Suggestions?
Gar Offline

Threads: 1
Suggestions?

New here. Hi.

Anyway, do you guys read suggestions posted here for Unknown? Or are you going completely on your creative...ness...when doing this? I was unsure.

Now that I think about it, I might have just typed my ideas instead of asking this but they're long and I didn't want to type them unless they'd be read.

Heh. Shy
06-13-2009, 06:57 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Suggestions?

Developers read all the stuff and ideas related to they're games.
When Black Plague were released, I noticed that there were lots of things in the game, that were said here on the forum.

And welcome to the forum! Wink:

06-13-2009, 10:46 AM
Website Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

I'm pretty sure they welcome all suggestions but they don't respond very much to the threads regarding those suggestions. I wish they discussed more gameplay options with their community. I think they will improve a lot more than just reading the suggestions.

Basilisk games is a great example of a developer that listen and discusses all gameplay related stuff with the members of their community, their next game is improved a VERY lot, mostly, if not all by itself, by the community and their suggestions. ^^

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
06-13-2009, 11:04 AM
Find
SirSafir Offline

Threads: 0

Yes i extremely dislike it when devs dont read the forums and suggestion AND actualy post back. Im glad to hear that the team here does.
06-17-2009, 01:54 AM
Find