Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
In Lucy's Eyes - Full Release
Wapez Offline

Threads: 37
In Lucy's Eyes - Full Release

In Lucy's Eyes - Full Version is released!

Finally! We've been waiting for this day for so long. This journey has brought us more than we ever could imagine, and we are very proud of what we achieved.

We do hope that you enjoy the mod, we put a great bit of effort into it. There's some stuff in there that has never been seen in any other mod before, and we are happy to introduce these things to amnesia. If there is anything you want to know, or if you have some feedback, just ask a question or leave a review!

ModDb

Copyright and distribution:

In Lucy's Eyes contains a lot of custom content, made specifically for this mod, by us. If you want to use this content in your own mod, feel free to do so, given that you credit us for it. Usage of our custom content without crediting us will be reported, and the product in which the content is used will be removed from public download mirrors.

Please respect this as our work is a part of us now, being something we put our hearts into. I'm sure you understand.

How to install and play:

1. Download the mod from the mod page.
2. Extract it into the Amnesia root folder (most usually called "Amnesia: The Dark Descent"). Do NOT put it in the custom stories folder, and do NOT merge the files with the amnesia ones. Simply put the "InLucysEyes" folder inside the Amnesia root folder.
3. Open the "InLucysEyes" folder.
4. Run the "InLucysEyes.bat" file.
5. Follow the steps on the screen. Enjoy the mod!

Important note:
If you have flashlight files (replacing the lantern) in your Amnesia root folder, this may cause trouble with the matches we use in our mod. Please delete those files before playing this mod.

Founder & Legally Accountable Publisher of Red Line Games.
Environment & Gameplay Designer and Scripter.
http://moddb.com/mods/in-lucys-eyes
12-16-2014, 02:21 PM
Find
AGP Offline

Threads: 45
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Release

Very excited for this! I've just finished the download and as soon as I am able playing the heck of this! Big Grin

12-16-2014, 05:49 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

If I have the time I'll give this a play and review. Interested to see how much this has been improved from the last time it was showcased. Hope it's much better! Big Grin

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
12-16-2014, 05:51 PM
Find
Juras Offline

Threads: 2

@Robosprog - Kden.
[Image: k7RYgsO.png]

@AGP - Awesome, let us know what you think after you're done! Big Grin

@Kreekakon - We would appreciate that good sir Smile

Co-Founder & Lead Art Director of Red Line Games
3D & Environment Artist, Animator
http://jurasbatas.deviantart.com
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2014, 06:00 PM by Juras.)
12-16-2014, 06:00 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73

Here is my small review ;

This is one of the most beautiful \ scary \ atmospheric \ designed mod for Amnesia!
This is in my TOP 3 mods for Amnesia!
Just WOW!
What an astonishing work has put into this mod!
The voiceacting is 10\10!
The sounds and music is 10\10!
Details is 11\10 THIS is how a mod should be1!!
-
Rating 10.5\10

Such a perfect mod this is!
DnALANGE
12-16-2014, 11:07 PM
Find
Wapez Offline

Threads: 37

(12-16-2014, 05:32 PM)Robosprog Wrote: So.
I decided to see what's up on fg forums briefly after months away and saw this thread.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks man.

Founder & Legally Accountable Publisher of Red Line Games.
Environment & Gameplay Designer and Scripter.
http://moddb.com/mods/in-lucys-eyes
12-17-2014, 12:11 AM
Find
AGP Offline

I am a tad stuck.

Spoiler below!
I have entered the Archives, but cannot seem to progress. I looked all over, throwing rocks, chairs, and sledgehammers into both of the two locked doors, and I haven't come across a lever for that lever door. I also didn't get to finishing exploring around the library area, and dreading if maybe I had missed something, since I now cannot go back to the library.

12-17-2014, 03:21 AM
Find
Juras Offline

Threads: 2

(12-17-2014, 03:21 AM)AGP Wrote: I am a tad stuck.

Spoiler below!
I have entered the Archives, but cannot seem to progress. I looked all over, throwing rocks, chairs, and sledgehammers into both of the two locked doors, and I haven't come across a lever for that lever door. I also didn't get to finishing exploring around the library area, and dreading if maybe I had missed something, since I now cannot go back to the library.

Spoiler below!
It's in the same room as the gate Tongue On the opposite side of the gate, by the stairs. Use the matches and it shouldn't be too hard to find it Smile Didn't think it would be hard for some people to find it, might need to do something to make it easier.

@DnALANGE - Thanks man! Hundreds of hours has been put into this by all 3 of us. And it means alot when we see that people acknowledge that and enjoy what we created Smile

Co-Founder & Lead Art Director of Red Line Games
3D & Environment Artist, Animator
http://jurasbatas.deviantart.com
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2014, 08:46 AM by Juras.)
12-17-2014, 08:41 AM
Find
AGP Offline

(12-17-2014, 08:41 AM)Juras Wrote:
(12-17-2014, 03:21 AM)AGP Wrote: I am a tad stuck.

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!
It's in the same room as the gate Tongue On the opposite side of the gate, by the stairs. Use the matches and it shouldn't be too hard to find it Smile Didn't think it would be hard for some people to find it, might need to do something to make it easier.

Thank you! Big Grin

Also, I did notice a few things in playing so far.

One: I have collected about 40 some odd matches (survival hor-der style), and then I went to use one and it suddenly said I had 12. I've only used about maybe 5 matches at most so far.

Two:

Spoiler below!

There's one room, I think it's just after entering the Cellar or Basement, but it's a small square room that looks up a staircase, and the creepy lady stands on top of it. When you get close enough to her, she poofs, but if you go back into the room, she appears again, and this becomes a kind of endless cycle if you keep walking back from the staircase to the room.

12-17-2014, 06:07 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

You guys got some serious optimization to do on the first map. I think it's the river, because my frames were going crazy around there, but were okay looking away and got better the further away I got from it. I'd say my frames were around 15 or so during that part. My computer is above average and I generally get a constant and stable 60fps so you can't blame this one on weak machines, even though you guys might have had something way stronger.

I have noticed a few small things that should be fixed as well. Not spoiler stuff, just general patch stuff.

- The load screen had a white border. Dunno why, and it does not look intentional.
- After entering the castle, the logo for the mod looks like it was supposed to be lit up, but only the last 1 1/2 letters were. The rest were visible, but extremely dark.
- Perhaps an "is/are" grammatical error present in the first note outside in the shack. Not a big deal though. Might just be me derping.

Anyways, looking forward to this. Good luck with the ongoing development!

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2014, 07:12 PM by Mudbill.)
12-17-2014, 07:11 PM
Find