Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

More monsters
Aliennoffe Offline

Threads: 18
More monsters

Make suggesions for more monsters here!

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
06-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13
RE: More monsters

I voted for bats, hunters, spirits (perhaps) and shadows (definately).

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
06-20-2009, 04:30 PM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

I really would like to see some sort of danger in a video game whose only indication of visibility is its shadow. Unfortunately this would not be possible for older machines that can't have shadows enabled.
06-20-2009, 05:25 PM
Website Find
Razalhague Offline

Threads: 1

(06-20-2009, 05:25 PM)Lee Wrote: I really would like to see some sort of danger in a video game whose only indication of visibility is its shadow. Unfortunately this would not be possible for older machines that can't have shadows enabled.

Something like that could work pretty well on consoles. It'd certainly be interesting.
06-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Website Find
Razalhague Offline

Threads: 1

I voted for demons, spirits, Behemoths, shadows and Unimaginable Horrors From Beyond Time and Space, though I don't think demons, behemoths and horrors should be in the game as enemies (not directly). They should be more like lurking in the background and making an appearance occasionally, kind of like the rock worms in Penumbra. Alternatively they could just be the cause of all the things that are happening and you never actually see them. Games that let you directly fight those kind of enemies aren't really horror anymore.
06-20-2009, 08:11 PM
Website Find