Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ratio problem
SaharaX23 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 11 Months, 2 Weeks ago Ratio problem

Hi guys!

I've been having trouble with the ratio of the game. Undecided

I changed the resolution settings because the game kept on crashing when I reached a checkpoint. I think it's because I have an integrated graphics card? Huh

When I last played, I forgot to change it back to what it originally was so now the ratio for the menu is all screwed up and I am unable to change it back! I can't even read the journal entries and notes because the writing is so damn tiny. Dodgy

Please help Big Grin
(Also I'm not that computer savvy so if you come up with a solution please remember this)
12-24-2014, 12:53 AM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
Solved: 8 Years, 11 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Ratio problem

Moved to the support section of the forum~
12-24-2014, 10:32 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 11 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Ratio problem

If the game crashes at end of the first level when clicking on a door then you have an Intel graphics card which due to bad OpenGL drivers are generally not supported.

If you want to try playing the game with an unsupported graphics card, manually update your Intel HD graphics card drivers to the latest possible from Intel using the Have Disk Method.

If you want to reset game settings and thus resolution, check Problem A3 of the Troubleshooting Guide.
12-25-2014, 11:56 PM
Find