Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
The Subconscious Trials [FULL RELEASE]
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73
RE: The Subconscious Trials [FULL RELEASE]

Kman... about what you said, that it loads for me..
I guess it is because ive got tooons of stuff on my Amnesia folder.
Altho, i have most of it in my full conversion Premonition witch should never got to be used since its fully isolated...
Tomorrow ill try your mod on a clean install for you kman.
About the other thing..
The meat should go into the FINAL mixture...?
What doesthe pin thing do?
Hint for you,
People dont read notes anymore, they just want to get from a to b nowadays.

Back tomorrow with more info about the extra install on other pc.
12-26-2014, 11:46 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

you put the final mix in the needle and stick the meat with it and then drop it down the hole

also i specifically said in this thread if you don't read the notes nothing will make sense like you won't be able to do half the puzzles and the story will be impossible to follow like its basically necessary to even get the proper experience idk what to say. i guess i can understand if you don't want to read at all but you're probably not going to have a very good time with this if you don't

Posting Freak
12-27-2014, 12:26 AM
Website Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

I cant grab the mixture.. stsnding there next the .... thing to mix ..
I also still have all bottles.. can only use water 1000times.
I can also not use ant other items on the pot..
12-27-2014, 01:21 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

we're almost certain we have the issue with the walls figured out, and its really fucking weird and i have no idea why its happening but luckily i don't think it's too difficult to fix. give us just about a day or two more and everything will be good to go

Posting Freak
12-27-2014, 03:58 AM
Website Find
Kurton Offline

Threads: 8

So here's what's going on:

We've been testing the mod on different installs of Amnesia with different results. As far as I can tell, the mod works fine on version 1.3, and the "missing" walls (which are actually just rotated, like the car) problem occurs when running the mod on version 1.2. As it happens I don't think the mod will end up being compatible with both versions without some alternate release to accommodate users who won't/can't update for one reason or another.

Kman says the problem happens on his 1.3 Steam install but I'm getting the hunch he may have tried an outdated version of the map before he fixed it up for 1.3. He's away for a while so I don't know for sure.

In short I just want to apologize for the blunder, we're working on it Smile The proper release will come shortly (at most, a few days' time) so kick back and enjoy the New Years' holiday Heart In the meantime, I got a little overexcited last night and published the soundtrack album on Bandcamp for anyone to enjoy.

(This post was last modified: 12-27-2014, 04:18 AM by Kurton.)
12-27-2014, 04:17 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

where this stands:

we've been through and fixed pretty much every issue listed here EXCEPT for 1 crash that seems to be occurring between map 9 and 10. and its really fucked up and weird and inconsistent as to why its happening, but i think we've narrowed it down to a problem associated with the hps file for map 10 (hopefully. we'll see.) if all goes well we should be able to finish this up before winter break is over for both of us so within like the next week

im really sorry again to everyone that this happened, we just happened to get some really really odd and frustrating errors out of the blue at literally the worst possible time, but we're almost through this

Posting Freak
12-29-2014, 07:55 AM
Website Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

(12-29-2014, 07:55 AM)Kman Wrote: where this stands:

we've been through and fixed pretty much every issue listed here EXCEPT for 1 crash that seems to be occurring between map 9 and 10. and its really fucked up and weird and inconsistent as to why its happening, but i think we've narrowed it down to a problem associated with the hps file for map 10 (hopefully. we'll see.) if all goes well we should be able to finish this up before winter break is over for both of us so within like the next week

im really sorry again to everyone that this happened, we just happened to get some really really odd and frustrating errors out of the blue at literally the worst possible time, but we're almost through this

Great news, no rush I want to play it bug-free Smile

“Life is a game, play it”
12-29-2014, 08:55 AM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Take your time Kman..
I will try to see if i can look at the error IF it occurs for me for leven 9-10.
Fix it as it should be, we will all wait for it!
12-29-2014, 01:12 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

you can expect this to be back up later today

Posting Freak
12-31-2014, 12:29 PM
Website Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

(12-31-2014, 12:29 PM)Kman Wrote: you can expect this to be back up later today

Awesome! You fixed everything and I don't have to fear any missing walls anymore? Big Grin

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2014, 02:18 PM by HumiliatioN.)
12-31-2014, 02:00 PM
Find