Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
major hpl issue
G510s Offline
Banned

Threads: 32
major hpl issue

on my 4th level in a certain location, the ceiling will not show up ingame but in the hpl it shows up just fine. and where i place a doorframe, the doorframe will not show up either. i have no idea what is going on but it is irritating me to death. can someone help me with this issue please?
01-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: major hpl issue

Delete the map_cache file for your 4th level if there is one. Then try again.

If that doesn't work:
Make sure your level has been saved in the Level Editor.

Make sure that there are no other .map files with the same filename anywhere in your /redist folder and subdirectories. (for example, you should only have one level_04.map).

If those still don't resolve the issue, play the level for a sec, then exit and post the hpl.log file. It will be located in Documents/Amnesia/Main/ If you are running Windows.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
01-03-2015, 01:47 PM
Find
G510s Offline
Banned

Threads: 32
RE: major hpl issue

(01-03-2015, 01:47 PM)Romulator Wrote: Delete the map_cache file for your 4th level if there is one. Then try again.

If that doesn't work:
Make sure your level has been saved in the Level Editor.

Make sure that there are no other .map files with the same filename anywhere in your /redist folder and subdirectories. (for example, you should only have one level_04.map).

If those still don't resolve the issue, play the level for a sec, then exit and post the hpl.log file. It will be located in Documents/Amnesia/Main/ If you are running Windows.

thx its working now

and could you give me a script that i can use to start my end credits for ending my demo? and will i need to make another level or do i need to do anything special the the level door to make the script run?
01-03-2015, 01:54 PM
Find