Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

No FG Forum background with Safari
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13
Exclamation  No FG Forum background with Safari

Hey, I just switched to Safari and noticed that there's no background image ("bee" or whatever the image usually is named), the one that usually looks dark grey with a beehive like pattern. Instead it's plain bright grey.
Does anyone know why? It shows perfectly in IE7. Is it this way for all Safari users or is it some sort of problem with my computer/Safari version in particular?

EDIT: Oh yeah! My name and all others (to the left of the posts) except for Scraper's is plain grey instead of the usual green aswell. I'm guessing this also is a Safari problem of some sort.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
07-30-2009, 10:09 PM
Find
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19
RE: No FG Forum background with Safari

Well, I have always been using Firefox and the background and names have always been grey.
07-30-2009, 11:55 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

I remember the day when I used IE and all the names were green and then I switched to FireFox, they turned to grey...

07-31-2009, 12:40 AM
Website Find
Kedjane Offline

Oh, so the beehive background and color names are IE only? Sounds a bit strange to me.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
07-31-2009, 01:36 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

It's weird, the color of the names switches a lot for me, one day they are green, the other day they are grey. And I'm using Firefox, I'm not sure why the color switches.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
07-31-2009, 02:12 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

I have always had the same color on backround of this forum (with IE and FireFox), grey.

But with IE, I had green names. With FireFox I have grey.

07-31-2009, 09:52 PM
Website Find
Kedjane Offline

When I use IE there's a background. Dark grey with a bright grey beehive pattern, it's really nice. If I right click on it and choose save it's named bee-something. In Safari it's just grey and there's no option to save the background at all. I wonder if there's similar differences on other sites aswell or if the forum designers simply put a wrong tag somewhere.
Text colors may very well be a web browser setting though, some sort of color restriction.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
07-31-2009, 10:19 PM
Find