Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Traggey must be STOPPED (quiting his moderator free job)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Traggey please leave us alone!
0.07%
6 0.07%
No, He is fine here on the forum.
0.22%
20 0.22%
Scrimmy Bingus and The Crungy Spingus
99.71%
9001 99.71%
Total 9027 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

traggey MUST be stopped! Poll
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41
RE: traggey MUST be stopped! Poll

Lange, that was hardly for nothing.
Your "omg lazzer lol" post was bumping a four year old thread that really had no need to be brought back up. I don't care that some newb bumped it before you, you were keeping it at the top of the page and making fun of the guy for not knowing better. Traggey wasn't even the one that closed that thread, Kreek was. Seriously if Kreek is exercising moderator rights, you probably did something wrong.

Normally I'd think that justifies a warning, not an outright ban, but you have a habit of not listening to warnings and thinking you can do no wrong (like this thread; this thread is very very wrong). Sure, Traggey may not like you, maybe he's indifferent, I don't know because I'm not him. Based on your past behaviour on the forum though, I'd say the ban's pretty justified.

One other thing about this is ruffling my feathers though
Quote:I am here on the forum for YEARS now and have made Amnesia also a bit more famous by making a lot of mods (5 in Total)
Big Youtubers (all biggest) have played at least 1 of my mods.
-
Also W H Y should you BAN someone on the other hand, i am 1 of the very less active members here who know 80-90% of the enitire engine (FC included)

You're saying that you should be treated better than other forum members because of your contributions to the forum. If anyone other than you got this lenient treatment, you'd be crying about how unfair it is. Being a forum "veteran" does not entitle you to any rights. It may make your opinion more valuable to other forum members, but it doesn't give you an excuse to post shit and expect to get away with it.

Also everything that Rom said, just go back, read it, consider it gospel.

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015, 02:36 PM by CarnivorousJelly.)
02-06-2015, 02:36 PM
Find
Newsman Waterpaper Offline

Threads: 20

02-06-2015, 02:38 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73

Quote:Your "omg lazzer lol" post was bumping a four year old thread that really had no need to be brought back up
That was someone else who bumped ot though..
The thread would been closed anyway.
I didnt even see it then i saw and i just say traggey would close it...
Thats all..
No reason for a ban!!

Quote:You're saying that you should be treated better than other forum members because of your contributions to the forum
No..
Just meaning, be carefull with what you have,
Take more care of those who know a lot and love this game\forum.
But with just being banned for no reason i will stop being on the forum MEANING less help and contribution from me.
Can be bad for FG as well..

Quote:Normally I'd think that justifies a warning, not an outright ban, but you have a habit of not listening to warnings and
Is meaning...??
Stop talking and do NOT make fun and do NOT make jokes or you will get BANNED..
SO i cant speak freely anymore..
I am getting afraid of what i can and can NOT say...
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015, 02:47 PM by DnALANGE.)
02-06-2015, 02:41 PM
Find
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41

In response to your first question, keep reading that paragraph. You couldn't have possibly read the whole thing if you're saying that.

Second point: I'll let someone who's not being impaired by a cold and shaking from too much medication respond here

Lange, you're on a forum run by a company. This is not a country, free speech here is not the same thing as in the real world. For the same reasons you can't post whatever you want on youtube/facebook/twitter, you can't say absolutely anything you want here. The moderators are just reinforcers of rules set down by Frictional Games. Even 4chan has rules. Don't like it? Don't use it.

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015, 03:11 PM by CarnivorousJelly.)
02-06-2015, 03:11 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73

Look what i wrote..
He is abusing his authoraty for banning me.
Nothing badhas been said.
Point out!
02-06-2015, 03:17 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

I think your view of "nothing bad" is heavily subjective. Good and bad can never really be written in stone.

02-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

Traggey is reading this thread!
Be prepared guys, it's going to be a thrill ride!
But thb I think he's just doing his job, he can moderate however he wants i guess.

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015, 03:33 PM by Radical Batz.)
02-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

The reason as to why you were issued a temporary ban is because you won't lay of me.

Ever since I helped you out way back with the whole ''stolen maps'' thing for your custom story you have acted like a giant man baby. I would like to refer back to a certain PM a certain someone sent me refering to me as ''Now you are less then a slave in my head.''

I am not going to randomly ban you for making jokes, I do not randomly ban people for no reason what-so-ever as you seem to have been informing people, I have gotten PM's from people asking what's up with your ban followed by a ''Please don't ban me''.

You have some sort of personal agenda against me, this much we pretty much all know by now and honestly, I don't care, but the fact that you won't stop bitching about your gripes against me has gone too far, I have warned you several times in the past about this and the only response I have gotten is ''OOH MY FREE SPEECH IS BEING VIOLATED!''

I would like to refer you to this little glorious comic - http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/free_speech.png

And quite frankly your smug attitude is not something this community needs DNA, just go back and read your own opening post, you believe you're important to the community? You believe YOU have made amnesia more popular with your mods?

You recieved a temporary ban because you acted like a douchebag and refused to stop no matter how many times I have warned you in the past, it's as simple as that.

EDIT: I would also like to add that you have in no way attempted to contact me and stating that I wouldn't talk to you is complete horsecrap, I have no reason not to. Just to get that out of the way.

#TraggeyGate
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015, 03:40 PM by Traggey.)
02-06-2015, 03:36 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

I think your explanation is good, and that comic was a very good example of your point.

I'm glad this has been sorted out now ^_^

Trying is the first step to success.
02-06-2015, 03:40 PM
Find
Newsman Waterpaper Offline

Threads: 20

#TraggeyGate is over! Peace in our time,Tommy Wiseau would be proud!
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015, 03:42 PM by Newsman Waterpaper.)
02-06-2015, 03:41 PM
Find