Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Need help in Water cave - Overture
partthethird Offline

Threads: 1
Need help in Water cave - Overture

I've been playing through Overture and really enjoying it, until I got to the water cave area, where the spiders burst out of the eggs and chase you whilst you smash through the boulders with the axe.

I cannot physically do this section of the game! My guy doesn't run fast enough to stay ahead of the spiders, and after smashing the first boulder I get chomped by the spiders and die.

What am I doing wrong?!?! Huh
08-17-2009, 12:03 PM
Find
ROT51 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Need help in Water cave - Overture

It means that you are walking. Use left-shift and W buttons at the same time, and then you actually run. But remember, you can't run when you hold boxes or something on you hand.
08-17-2009, 06:11 PM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

I'd suggest you use a flashlight and free your hand for whatever you need to do. The spiders are sensitive to light. It doesn't kill them, but they run away.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
08-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Website Find
ShnitzelKiller Offline

Threads: 13

Dynamite is your friend. If you saved it up, that is.

[Image: Cloud_dance_3_by_ShnitzelKiller.gif]
08-18-2009, 07:15 AM
Find
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19

The thing is you´re supposed to smash a pillar, which will start a rockslide, which crush the spiders... this will win you some time, however if you´re still too slow the rockslide will kill you too.

Otherwise, if you´re playing on easy difficulty you would have enough time to smash through the boulders before the spiders have eaten all of you (you´ll take damage but you´ll survive).
08-18-2009, 12:49 PM
Find