Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra: Overture, forever looping danger music
Gamable Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Penumbra: Overture, forever looping danger music

Whenever I get to the part of the game were you have to turn on the generator, I go to the fence, and the dog appears and the danger music starts playing, but even when I go far away from the dog and even into other loading rooms(like the generator room), the music is still playing, even though no dog is present in the room. I have restarted the game, restarted Steam, restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and even started the game from the beginning, but yet again, when I get to the generator part in the game, and I go to the fence, the music starts playing again and keeps looping forever. Is there any fix to this?
03-06-2015, 08:07 PM
Find
Straxedix Offline

Threads: 52
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Penumbra: Overture, forever looping danger music

There is something wrong with the script then... i never played Penumbra but i think there may be missing script on timer or OnLeave()... also this shall stop music

Spoiler below!
PHP Code: (Select All)
void StopMusic(float afFadeTimeint alPrio);

Stops music.

afFadeTime time in seconds until music stops
alPrio 
the priority of the music that should stop 

03-07-2015, 07:17 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Penumbra: Overture, forever looping danger music

(03-07-2015, 07:17 AM)Straxedix Wrote: There is something wrong with the script then... i never played Penumbra but i think there may be missing script on timer or OnLeave()... also this shall stop music

Spoiler below!
PHP Code: (Select All)
void StopMusic(float afFadeTimeint alPrio);

Stops music.

afFadeTime time in seconds until music stops
alPrio 
the priority of the music that should stop 

Its not a development issue.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
03-07-2015, 07:20 AM
Find
Straxedix Offline

Threads: 52

"I have restarted the game, restarted Steam, restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and even started the game from the beginning, but yet again, when I get to the generator part in the game, and I go to the fence, the music starts playing again and keeps looping forever."

Pretty much all he can do, but maybe he got illegal version that has a problems or something...

03-07-2015, 07:52 AM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

(03-07-2015, 07:52 AM)Straxedix Wrote: "I have restarted the game, restarted Steam, restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and even started the game from the beginning, but yet again, when I get to the generator part in the game, and I go to the fence, the music starts playing again and keeps looping forever."

Pretty much all he can do, but maybe he got illegal version that has a problems or something...

Uhm.

restarted Steam

Spoiler below!
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2015, 02:47 PM by Slanderous.)
03-07-2015, 02:46 PM
Find