Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Team Requests Team Building Thread
OneBlindCrow Offline

Threads: 1
Brick  Team Building Thread

Hello users on the Frictional Games Forum, I wanted to create a thread where people will be able to post their resumes.We all know how people post threads always asking for people to help or join them to create Amnesia Custom Stories and if this works the way I want it to it will allow for easy ways to find other people who are willing to join a team. Basically this would be a place where people could go a to advertise their skill. People who are looking for other people who are wanting to create an Amnesia Custom Story can come here and browse through all of the resumes and contact the ones they like or feel would fit best in their team/group.

Resumes would contain things like this:
- Position they wish to fill. (Programmer, Level Designer, Modeler, Animator, etc.)
- Previous work and their experience level as that position.
- Their preferred style of Custom Story. (Serious and long ones like Amnesia: The Great Work, serious and short ones, or joke around ones like Amnesia: It's Hurting My Eyes.)
- Contact information. (Skype, e-mail, etc.)
- Time schedule. (How often you're willing/can to work on the custom story.)

[Image: 2whqib9.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2015, 10:54 PM by OneBlindCrow.)
03-29-2015, 10:42 PM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63
RE: Team Building Thread

TheDoctorPoo's resume:

Skills:
- Basic Meshes (Blender)
- Concept Art (Loading screens)
- Custom Music (Ambiance)
- Mapping (Indoor/Outdoor)

Prefered postion:
Artist, Composer

Gallery (Images, Documents):
http://imgur.com/a/UYjs8

Mapping (Gameplay):

Music (Ambiance):
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing

Preferred Style:
Light Hearted, Adventure

Contact information will be sent to you via Private Messaging.

Time schedule:
Weekends on normal days

I hope you will except me in one of these positions. I will look forward to working with you.

- Aidan Maxwell
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2015, 12:07 AM by A.M Team.)
03-30-2015, 12:04 AM
Find
stevaloo Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Team Building Thread

Uh, not really much of a resume to go off of, I'm mostly just a sketch artist looking to broaden his scope. I'm willing to put in the time and effort necessary to create a quality horror experience, if that means anything...

A team of people relying on me would really be a kick to motivate me- but I'm not available weekends and until spring cleaning comes to an end, I randomly won't be available most weekdays either.

EDIT:

I do appreciate longer stories, but if they aren't paced well it can be an endurance challenge on my nerves.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015, 10:10 AM by stevaloo.)
04-08-2015, 10:06 AM
Find