Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 4.45 Average
The Ultimate SOMA Discussion Thread
MyRedNeptune Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Frictional Games Super Secret Project Thread

(09-30-2012, 09:04 PM)Kman Wrote: Yeah that's not the concept art that got leaked, that one's been around for ages.
Good to know. That would have been pretty silly and cute if those little robots from the Potato Sack somehow earned the reputation of "leaked" concept art.

I would have enjoyed the giggles, though. ^,^

^(;,;)^
09-30-2012, 09:18 PM
Find
GrAVit Offline

Threads: 15

I do have the leaked concept art, but yeah.. I don't think I'm allowed to post it here.

10-01-2012, 08:06 AM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

Okay, thanks for info. but it's not clear yet... I posted it here once(the robot concept) and mods deleted it immediately, they told it's not allowed to post it here. Why?
10-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Find
MyRedNeptune Offline

(10-01-2012, 10:07 AM)Deep One Wrote: Okay, thanks for info. but it's not clear yet... I posted it here once(the robot concept) and mods deleted it immediately, they told it's not allowed to post it here. Why?
Maybe they thought that was the leaked art because they haven't seen it themselves? ^^

Mods can make mistakes sometimes, too.

^(;,;)^
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012, 12:01 PM by MyRedNeptune.)
10-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Unannounced projects and the property contained are confidential. No one is allowed to have them but the creators. You have stolen property and were going to openly share it, which is most likely illegal, if I'm not mistaken. It's like pirating a game, then trying to give it to everyone. No one is going to technically "go after you" because too many people have the information now and it would be a waste of time, but shame on you for keeping it.

Chances are they are outdated or when FG found out, they probably took a different step in what they are going to create. Your concept arts probably aren't going to contribute to the story anymore. Remember what they said about the story. It wasn't supposed to be horror, but it slowly turned into it. So, I'm pretty sure things have changed.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012, 04:40 PM by Statyk.)
10-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Find
MyRedNeptune Offline

(10-01-2012, 04:39 PM)Statyk Wrote: Unannounced projects and the property contained are confidential. No one is allowed to have them but the creators. You have stolen property and were going to openly share it, which is most likely illegal, if I'm not mistaken. It's like pirating a game, then trying to give it to everyone. No one is going to technically "go after you" because too many people have the information now and it would be a waste of time, but shame on you for keeping it.

Chances are they are outdated or when FG found out, they probably took a different step in what they are going to create. Your concept arts probably aren't going to contribute to the story anymore. Remember what they said about the story. It wasn't supposed to be horror, but it slowly turned into it. So, I'm pretty sure things have changed.
The picture in question was not "stolen", it was hidden by Frictional as part of a puzzle for peeps to crack during the Vavle ARG: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...l#pid62008

As for the real leaked art, whatever that may be, I agree with you wholeheartedly. ^^

^(;,;)^
10-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

Indeed.

Say, I just thought of this theory while chatting with a steam buddy (who is also a forum member here,) a while ago and he showed me a link to the website for an old and dead FG Project known as "Unbirth".

Then this idea came up in my head:
What if this "secret project" that FG hinted is actually a reboot of the dead project "Unbirth"? I don't know, but it sounds possible to me. Now don't get me wrong, It's just an idea I am sharing, not the truth.

Only FG knows what their secret project is.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
10-10-2012, 04:39 AM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

I'm pretty sure I can share this here, since it has nothing to do with FG's super secret project and it was part of potato sack arg
Spoiler below!
[Image: 004.jpg]
If you are looking for a real leaked concept art, I'm sorry to disappoint you
10-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Find
GrAVit Offline

Threads: 15

Heh, sorry. I decided to delete them since it was bothering me in the end to have something that I shouldn't.

10-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

Same reason why all photos with UFO always so blurry, eh.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
10-11-2012, 07:45 AM
Find