Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Sloppy Herpday Romulator.
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
Sloppy Herpday Romulator.

The one user who discovered what magic the ''report'' button brings.

Congrats bud.
08-29-2015, 03:03 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78
RE: Sloppy Herpday Romulator.

Happy Romday
08-29-2015, 03:08 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

Herpy Derpday

08-29-2015, 03:13 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

happy birrthday buddy!

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
08-29-2015, 08:43 PM
Find
Neelke Offline

Threads: 82

Happy birthday man :3

Derp.
08-29-2015, 10:24 PM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

Your that much closer to dying.

Happy Birthday!

08-29-2015, 10:32 PM
Find
Kurton Offline

Threads: 8

Happy koala day

08-29-2015, 11:34 PM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

Sloppy bday!
08-30-2015, 03:07 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

[Image: dog_80_anim_gif.gif]

Alright, I'll mimic what I did last year

Spoiler below!
Traggey: Thanks for setting up the thread! I had a great day and was wonderful video chatting you and others, even if I did fall asleep and apparently snore greatly when I passed out x) Cheers for all the fun and strange topics which run past me in our conversations, and continue to be a great mod. I will hit dat Report button more and more.

Slanderous: Hey Lazzer. Thanks for that! Hope you're doing well and able to throw something together in your newly discovered Photoshop skills. Cheers for being a great friend and being supportive overall. You're a great mate - keep up the good work.

Mugbill: I'll say it once, and I'll never say it again. I am sometimes quite envious of your knowledge and accuracy when it comes to support. Looks like I'm going to have to step up my game a little bit, else you'll overtake my rep and post count D: But nonetheless, you're a great guy Mugbill. Keep up the good work and support others as much as you can. Forum would probably have more questions from noobs about how to do simple tasks if it weren't for your tutorials!

Nice: Hey Dogfood! Thanks for the birthday. Your accent is sexier than mine, makes them country girls wanna get in. Love hearing from you every once in a while - you always have stories to tell and dances to perform for me. Hope all is well over in your society and gets better for you. Love your new computer as well, despite how often you show it off Tongue

Neelke: Hey Neelke :3 I don't know what you're working on (and if I should, I am sorry D: ), but I gotta admit, some of your uses of coding here on the forums surpasses mine quite greatly! As such, whether you be supporting or developing, keep up the good work! Give it your all mate - in everything you do!

7heDubz: Cheers Dubz! Thanks for wishing me a day and reminding me of my ever growing old age. I like hearing about your Skyrim shenanigans despite the fact I don't and probably will never play it. I enjoy hearing your comedic chats and keeping in touch with you. Hope all is well and keep up the great work!

Kurton: Cheers Kurton. It was quite the koala day for me, thankyou. Don't see or hear from you much unfortunately, but you seem like a pretty awesome person - making great comments where comments are due and contributing ever so slightly to some discussions. Keep up the great work in whatever you're doing!

Hurme: Thanks Red! Hope all is well, since I don't hear or see much from you much anymore, but there is nothing wrong with that. Hope you're doing well and that things are looking good for you. I remember when your English was not so great - hope it is getting better and easier for you. Keep up the good work!

Also a thanks to the people who did not see this post, or wished me a birthday wish through Skype. You're all great people and make this a great community.

Oh, and my favourite memory between last and this birthday.
Spoiler below!
[Image: 5wEWM54.png]Where were you when #TraggeyGate2k15 happened?

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2015, 04:21 PM by Romulator.)
08-31-2015, 04:17 PM
Find
Newsman Waterpaper Offline

Threads: 20

Happy Birthday!
Spoiler below!
and thanks for remembering #TraggeyGate.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2015, 04:56 PM by Newsman Waterpaper.)
08-31-2015, 04:55 PM
Find