Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug report (spoilers)
willbak Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Bug report (spoilers)

Hi,

I'd like to report a bug to the developpers. I don't know if it is the right forum section though.
Anyway here is what happened.

I am at the beginning of the game, when I am supposed to go to lambda from the shuttle station. I saw the path leading to where Amy is, but I didnt take it. I went directly to the shuttle and that is where it happened : I could open the shuttle hatch (I later discovered that I was not supposed to be able to do that) or rather, the hatch disappeared. Then I tried going back to an earlier save because I wanted to see where the path lead to. It turns out there a power node thing here and I am supposed to interact with it to power the shuttles. That time I couldnt open the shuttle hatch without interacting with it. But as I said, I had a bug before where I was able to access the shuttle and the hatch just disappeared.
09-22-2015, 08:05 PM
Find
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Bug report (spoilers)

In Lambda, and trying to leave Lambda, game crashes. last save always currupted, previous save loads fine. error. R6025 RUntime error, pure virtual function call.
09-22-2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

There seems to be a glitch in the shuttle station in which the shuttle does not load in under the power switch. Here is a screenshot as proof: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...D9812898C/

Specs:
Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M
Intel Core i7
Windows 8.1
09-22-2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

The door disappeared when I first arrived to the shuttle at upsilon. I went to the room with Amy and turned the power on, but the omnitool will not interact with the console... help.

The shuttle door disappeared when I first arrived to the shuttle at upsilon. I went to the room with Amy and turned the power on, but the omnitool will not interact with the console... help.
09-23-2015, 06:08 AM
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

(09-22-2015, 09:24 PM)Guest Wrote: In Lambda, and trying to leave Lambda, game crashes. last save always currupted, previous save loads fine. error. R6025 RUntime error, pure virtual function call.

Progress further into the game. I don't know how far you have to go, but I got around it by loading a previous save and continuing without stopping for a while.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
09-23-2015, 06:24 AM
Find
Unregistered

http://www.twitch.tv/digitalrakkit/v/17326938

Skip to 2h 2m into the video. The hatch that drops pushed me through the world.
09-23-2015, 06:47 AM