Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Stuck][Spoilers] Powering the Shuttle to get to Lambda
Last Offline

Threads: 1
Bug  [Stuck][Spoilers] Powering the Shuttle to get to Lambda

Hello,

First off, love the game. I've been in a gaming slump recently but I'm enjoying the hell out of SOMA so far.

However I've become stuck on a certain part for about the last 30 minutes and I thought that rather than keep backtracking and looking for something that is probably painfully obvious I might just ask here on the forums.

I'm at the Upsilon shuttle bay just after walking along the ocean floor and can't seem to restore power to the main door. I went down through the shuttle line and through the little crawlspace. Found Amy and unplugged her life support which then seemed to restore the power. Though, when I go back to the door nothing seems to have changed?

[Image: 4mrO5jR.jpg]
[Image: TXI9ucL.jpg]

I've been into the shuttle and seen the piece of paper and tablet with the manifest, impact document and video on it and put my finger in the coral organism thing but still no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.
09-24-2015, 05:04 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
RE: [Stuck][Spoilers] Powering the Shuttle to get to Lambda

Bug is known and is being worked on to fix. For now I think reloading a save from the previous level and replaying will solve it.
09-24-2015, 05:24 PM
Website Find
Last Offline

Threads: 1

Thanks for the reply. Reloading to a save before entering the decompression chamber solved it.

I also made sure to try pulling the power switch and putting my finger in the coral thing before killing Amy. Last time I did the later first.
09-25-2015, 01:50 PM
Find
1minus1is0 Offline

Threads: 3

One of the tricks I found out, and this had me STUMPED, is after placing the omni tool and flipping all the switched you have to look at the seat and click the sit down icon.
09-25-2015, 02:07 PM
Find