Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS4 version with lots of bugs and a question
Ronen Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago PS4 version with lots of bugs and a question

Hi i encountered couple of bugs straight one after another on the PS4 version.

1. In the water level before you enter the station where you kill Amy,
you use a small robot that swims outside to laser cut the door which will allow you enter the station.
after saying " thanks little guy " the robots spins and fight to try to glitch himself into the room where the water goes down so you can enter the station.
after finding his way in somehow the game will play "thanks little guy" again as he disappears.

2. HUGE bug, spend 30 minutes on that thinking am i stupid for missing something or what? in that train station you need to kill Amy in order to powerup the handle so you can turn on the power in the train and drive to Lamda,
here is the funny part, i didnt even knew there was red handle till i watched two youtube gameplay videos of that level. i banged my hand into the door trying to understand in the video how come they have the red handle on that wall and i dont? i spend 30 minutes looking for it on the floor with flashlight maybe im suppouse to find it and attach it? finally i gave up. went to youtube again and saw a guy who just enter that station and sees it normaly but i dont.
i tried to restart my save many times and still nothing, finaly i tried to restart previous saving before i entered the station and now normaly i found the red handle to turn the station, ofc as the first bug i wrote i had to hear "thanks little guy" twice again with the robot still bugging.

3. in the water level when you going by foot to Lamda i prefer to explorer as hardcore horror fan to find secrets for plot and game.
infront of the Lamda entrence there's a escape pod that you cant use without the chip. to the right of that escape pod i found weird robot that flys above you, makes noise on ur screen like enemy robot but he's not red, he's normal he just flys into you and flys around, if you continue pass him there's a road on the ground with lots of green lights, i followed it until i found something that i belive to be a secret a door with red/yellow light next to it, as i try to approach the door the game crashes. happened 3 times.

Finaly my question has nothing to do with the bug
i'm very dissapointed to see that it took your guys 5 years to make a game that last only 7 hours gameplay, i enjoying it alot, when the bugs dont piss me off but it sad to know that it took you guys 5 years just for short game as that, regardless its very fun but still dissapointing it's not longer, i love horror.
and sadly there's not much good games coming out

My question is, why did ihad to pay the same amount of money on the PS4 digital version as people pay for the PC Steam version?
Is it true that only people in the PC will be able to play Custom games? and PS4 players not? i find it a joke...
the way to keep your game alive like in Amnesia is to let fans make Custom games and allow more time of playing in this game with different stories and scares. to tell me that im paying the same amount of money on the ps4 version like the PC version but i wont be able to play custom games cuz its on the PS4 and not on the PC and steam? that's a joke.
Far cry 4 support Custom maps on the PS4, why cant SOMA support custom stories on the PS4 and still make us pay the same amount of money that we the PS4 users wont be allowed to use the same features as the PC users?
i find it very insulting because it changes a lot of things.
Soma is a short game but the PC users will be able to continue playing it after finishing it with fans custom made stories but PS4 users finish the game and have no choice other than delete it? why did we payed the same amount of money if we dont get the same featueres?

thank you
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2015, 09:08 PM by Ronen.)
09-24-2015, 09:06 PM
Find