Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game crashes every time I try to continue or start from save point (Spoilers) [PS4]
NSM
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Game crashes every time I try to continue or start from save point (Spoilers) [PS4]
Upon beginning the interrogation of Brandon Wan to obtain the security cipher for the DUNBAT, the game crashes and displays the error code CE-34878-0.
09-25-2015, 11:56 AM
yoyoyo
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Game crashes every time I try to continue or start from save point (Spoilers) [PS4]
I'm having the same issue as well. Right when I enter the room in Lamda when you first meet Catherine, it immediately shuts down and I receive the same error as you. Tried a few google searches but nothing comes up. Real bummer as I have a three day weekend and was really looking forward to playing this Sad
09-25-2015, 12:03 PM
Filizitas Offline

Threads: 7
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Game crashes every time I try to continue or start from save point (Spoilers) [PS4]
I didnt read the full title XD

But well that makes it easy: This is a very common error wich is not created by soma directly.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/P...p/20287161

Please follow the instructions on the link and report back! c:

Tentacle raping guy is coming for ya Q.Q Watcha gonna do?
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2015, 01:02 PM by Filizitas.)
09-25-2015, 12:11 PM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
We are working a fix for this crash. Please try and load a save from earlier on from Load game in the menu.

A patch for this will come to PS4 later next week (unfortunlaly patching takes longer time for ps4).
09-25-2015, 03:33 PM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.