Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS4-Path to Tau HELP! Possibly broke the game
446Zombies Offline

Threads: 1
PS4-Path to Tau HELP! Possibly broke the game

Please help!
I think I broke SOMA on accident. I am playing on PS4.
Last night I reached the part where you must walk through the Abyss from the Climber to Tau. I think I spent a little too long exploring the outposts along the way because all the guiding lights have gone out. No red lights back to the climber, no blue lights towards Tau. The adorable little helper robot has already been eaten up by the monster and is now unavailable. I fell for the trap of the Angler Fish and died. It spawned me at the beginning of the "spider caves" but the glow sticks have gone out as well. Panicing I just started running and ended up back at the outpost with the little robot helper was, but having already used him he's gone. I tried to recall it but since it got eat up its N/A. I'm stuck at this outpost in complete darkness. No lights anywhere other than computer screens. I'll end up staying alive for about 3 minutes until my screen turns red and I die. Is there a way to get the lights back on or get the little robot guy back? It seems I've broken the game and will have to start a new one and play from the beginning if I want to get past this part. Please tell me this isn't the case.
Halp. Desperation is setting in.
09-25-2015, 07:22 PM
Find
Aaron Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 0
RE: PS4-Path to Tau HELP! Possibly broke the game

For now I would suggest loading an earlier save from the main menu Load Game. You should see the save as "outside Tau".

Artist.
Twitter: @aaronjclifford
09-25-2015, 07:26 PM
Find
446Zombies Offline

Threads: 1
RE: PS4-Path to Tau HELP! Possibly broke the game

Omg thank you I will be trying it tonight as soon as I'm off work!
09-25-2015, 07:34 PM
Find