Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeing through objects? Annoying issue
KiraImmortal Offline

Threads: 32
Seeing through objects? Annoying issue

Greetings!

I've started working with the hpl3 today, made my first terrain with a few hills, holes and stuff and basic vegetation. Then i opened a map the developers made to gather some knowledge on how to do different things, and then i ran into this issue.

[Image: 2eloQCJ.jpg]

As it can be seen, i cna see through different objects which really blocks my view to examine things carefully. I tried turning off grid, main grid lines and stuff, icons, then i was told to switch render mode. Now in wireframe mode this issue is not present!

[Image: z7YAvJQ.jpg]

Of course in here i cannot see the things i want to examine, so a render mode between shaded and wireframe would be what i'm looking for.
If anyone knows how to solve this seeing through objects, please note me!

Also is it possible to view terrain in colors inside editor? In editor it's black, but it looks just as it should in game.

09-26-2015, 10:42 AM
Find
Patrik Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 3
RE: Seeing through objects? Annoying issue

It's a known bug. I believe it's already fixed in the latest Steam patch. Did you buy the game on GOG? If so you'll get the patch soon as well.
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2015, 01:54 PM by Patrik.)
09-26-2015, 01:52 PM
Find
KiraImmortal Offline

Threads: 32
RE: Seeing through objects? Annoying issue

thank you, and yes i have that version ^^ i will just wait a bit then

09-26-2015, 03:56 PM
Find