Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[3RD PARTY] Cannot find "Tags Settings" in CodeLite
DamnNoHtml Offline

Threads: 34
RE: [3RD PARTY] Cannot find "Tags Settings" in CodeLite

Tried the retag thing, and I'm getting the same issue where I can't actually open any scripts. Looks exactly like this:

[Image: zXPw4rj.png]

Creator of Wake, Through the Portal, Insomnia, and Cycles What to do with HPL3....
10-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Find
triadtimes Offline

Threads: 16

Just attempted retagging, the bar shows up for a split second, afterwards nothing seems to have changed. I can't load files from the project folder. I also tried reloading and closing/reopening the workspace, no changes.

Also, still no auto-complete, case changing did nothing.

10-01-2015, 10:08 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Not sure what to say. I complete removed codelite (including settings files hidden in my user directory).

Downloaded Codelite 8.2, installed it. Click next repeatedly for the first launch guide. For testing I drag and dropped the script folder into the area to the left. It automatically added a script workspace with a script project. But no script files (because it does not know about .hps yet).

Then I went to clang options and added *.hps as a file extension. Then opened the colring and added *.hps as extension to c++.

Right-clicked on the script project, took import files from directory, checked the top script folder and added *.hps to the extension list. Clicked OK and it added all the .hps files to the file list.

Double clicked a random script file and typed Ent in it and it suggested an Entity function with documentation. So all working as it should, although not fully setup for it to be perfect.
10-02-2015, 02:27 PM
Website Find
triadtimes Offline

Threads: 16

I just repeated your steps above and it worked exactly like you described. I have no idea why it works right now but I'll try fiddling around with this and with the wiki's setup and see if I can find the difference.

DamnNoHtml, is your SOMA redist folder installed in a different drive from where you put your workspace?

EDIT: Alright, I just tested out the wiki's steps and I found the issue. I had created a workspace in my C: drive, but SOMA is located in my D: drive, for whatever reason this caused the issue. After creating a new workspace in my D: drive and following the wiki's tutorial everything works. If DamnNoHtml can do the same and confirm that was the issue/fix it then I think this problem is solved!

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2015, 05:44 PM by triadtimes.)
10-02-2015, 05:36 PM
Find
DamnNoHtml Offline

Threads: 34

(10-02-2015, 05:36 PM)triadtimes Wrote: I just repeated your steps above and it worked exactly like you described. I have no idea why it works right now but I'll try fiddling around with this and with the wiki's setup and see if I can find the difference.

DamnNoHtml, is your SOMA redist folder installed in a different drive from where you put your workspace?

EDIT: Alright, I just tested out the wiki's steps and I found the issue. I had created a workspace in my C: drive, but SOMA is located in my D: drive, for whatever reason this caused the issue. After creating a new workspace in my D: drive and following the wiki's tutorial everything works. If DamnNoHtml can do the same and confirm that was the issue/fix it then I think this problem is solved!

Yup - that fixed it. Looks like your Workspace must be on the same disk drive...weird! Good find though, thank you!

Creator of Wake, Through the Portal, Insomnia, and Cycles What to do with HPL3....
10-03-2015, 04:39 AM
Find