Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Typing
Aspersa Offline

Threads: 1
Character Typing

I think this game was wonderful in that sense that there were so many little details to the characters' lives- especially Simon. What sort of guy he was outside of his circumstance within the confines of his home and such (left to us to kind of poke around and see as much as we want to).

Although not it's perfect, I'd like to try to figure out his personality type using the MBTI for him and others if possible (among maybe other kinds of assessments?) I feel as thought this would be a lot of fun to kind of sort out with the help of other people too.

I kind of pegged him as a sort of I(?)NFJ?

Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following

and Catherine as perhaps an INTP?

Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others

Any thoughts? <:B (I tried to keep this spoiler-free as possible)
09-28-2015, 08:34 AM
Find