Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[SPOILERS] Playing with Structure Gel in the Omicron lab (possible easter eggs)
Omnitool Offline

Threads: 16
[SPOILERS] Playing with Structure Gel in the Omicron lab (possible easter eggs)

Did anyone try to place different objects from the game into the Structure Gel lab stations at Omicron (at the middle level, inside the lab, where Simon must use the lab station to fix a chip needed to open a cabinet to get the modified gel)?

I haven't tried it yet, but it could be possible to get some easter eggs or something by placing the right object in there, similar how flushing the statue in Simon's appartment at the beginning got you the first part of the SuperSecret code!
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2015, 11:59 AM by Omnitool.)
09-29-2015, 09:45 PM
Find
PiratesFr33k Offline

Threads: 5
RE: [SPOILERS] Playing with Structure Gel in the Omicron lab (possible easter eggs)

I had that same idea. I picked up some kind of small screen device to see if it turns on if you pour structure gel on it but sadly nothing happened. Tried that with some other stuff but none worked.
10-16-2015, 08:08 AM
Find
Mina Darsh Offline

Threads: 24
RE: [SPOILERS] Playing with Structure Gel in the Omicron lab (possible easter eggs)

I know it's a very serious games, but it would be cool if a small easter egg was hidden here, or perhaps even a funny one. I think if it's one that you wouldn't run into if you didn't try hard enough, it wouldn't break the experience. So like, say, you get something from a room somewhere else and drag it to there and then poor gel on it, that Catherine yells over the speaker to stop messing around and Simon chuckles, for example. (I'm not sure if Catherine was plugged in somewhere at that moment...)
10-28-2015, 05:46 PM
Find