Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Video Game Project - Pinnacle
HorrorElementFilms Offline

Threads: 8
Video Game Project - Pinnacle

In the school that I go to, I've entered a project that entails me making a video game (or at the very least, a concept of one) in about roughly, 8 weeks. Now, I'm definitely not going to make a full project in 8 weeks, but I'm making a demo of sorts to present. However, I plan in the next 1-2 years to make a full fledged game, so I thought maybe it'd be a good idea to post my concept here.

The game idea I've made is called 'Pinnacle'.

Pinnacle is a psychological-survival horror-type game that takes place on a moon base, in the year 2032. You play as a nanotechnology-engineer and researcher, who has been transferred to NU-3 on the lunar surface. Upon your arrival, your equipment goes haywire and you crash land near your destination. Inside, it's become very clear that something is very wrong.

For this project, I'm taking inspiration from things like '2001: a Space Odyssey', 'Prometheus', Portal, and of course 'SOMA' Big Grin

As of now, I have pages upon pages of lore, and I will be working quickly to publish at the very least a gameplay trailer within the next 8 weeks. I will be modeling with Cinema 4D, and creating it in Unreal Engine 4.

I know I don't have too much to show for without spoiling anything, but I'll post as much as I can.

[Image: xSbBF66h.jpg]
[Image: r3F4638h.jpg?1]

I have more music here

I'm really proud of the music so far, but I've yet to get too far on modeling and texturing. That will be week 2 Tongue

So what do you think so far?

The last man on Earth stood in a room.
There was a knock on the door.
10-10-2015, 08:20 PM
Website Find