Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sags FPS 1-5
Sanek83 Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Sags FPS 1-5

Good day) I faced such problem after 10-15 minutes of the game was to sink FPS none vozngiklo no such problem? the most interesting thing in this game just like the others walked and walked, but also the same as the GTA 5 betrayed me a 30 on my junk and outputs) in the soma is my iron is suitable for a maximum but damn game began 10 minutes and 5-7 fps poprobyval staked everything on a minimum but it does not fix the problem, and so I assumed that the problem is in the game), and decided to ask someone here can also come across? Thank you in advance for your response and assistance))) on the top was all the rules) started it all after 3 hours of play) karoch when lambda arrived
Sorry for my English

Attached Files
.log   hpl.log (Size: 12.3 KB / Downloads: 118)
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2015, 09:40 PM by Sanek83.)
10-19-2015, 09:29 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Sags FPS 1-5

If your FPS is the problem, why not try disabling some of the graphical options?

I see you are playing at 1366x768. A lower resolution would be the first step to making your FPS increase. Then I would suggest turning vSync to either Adaptive of Off. Then I would adjust some of the graphics and video options, such as turning off SSAO, lowering your filter, lowering texture quality, turning off refraction... I would turn off one option, then play the game, move a little, and if I need more quality, turn off another option.

Experiment with the options. Unless you can do things in the nVidia control panel to give the game more processing power (turn off thread optimization for SOMA if you have not) for your system, then you are a bit stuck unless you adjust the game options.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2015, 03:33 AM by Romulator.)
10-20-2015, 03:26 AM
Find
Sanek83 Offline

(10-20-2015, 03:26 AM)Modulator Wrote: If your FPS is the problem, why not try disabling some of the graphical options?

I see you are playing at 1366x768. A lower resolution would be the first step to making your FPS increase. Then I would suggest turning vSync to either Adaptive of Off. Then I would adjust some of the graphics and video options, such as turning off SSAO, lowering your filter, lowering texture quality, turning off refraction... I would turn off one option, then play the game, move a little, and if I need more quality, turn off another option.

Experiment with the options. Unless you can do things in the nVidia control panel to give the game more processing power (turn off thread optimization for SOMA if you have not) for your system, then you are a bit stuck unless you adjust the game options.
RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Core i5 / AMD FX 2.4Ghz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 / AMD Radeon HD 5970. OpenGL 3.3
Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
This is the recommended system requirements my computer is not fully consistent with, and the game is so well at the minimum settings provides 5-7 fps, to the settings in the Nvidia Control panel spent but the result is not allowed, I pologayu's all about the game, as other more demanding games go without any drawdowns and consistently give 30-45 fps but also such giants as FarCry 4 Witcher 3 and GTA 5
10-20-2015, 11:25 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

I don't understand your English but the problem might be related to your 560Ti. According to other reports, there is something wrong with the nvidia driver probably.

https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-31195.html

What operating system do you have? 32-bit or 64-bit. Amount of RAM? Have you closed ALL background programs before running the game to exclude interferences?
10-20-2015, 02:41 PM
Find
Sanek83 Offline

(10-20-2015, 02:41 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: I don't understand your English but the problem might be related to your 560Ti. According to other reports, there is something wrong with the nvidia driver probably.

https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-31195.html

What operating system do you have? 32-bit or 64-bit. Amount of RAM? Have you closed ALL background programs before running the game to exclude interferences?

I apologize for my English) to communicate with you through an interpreter Google
Now my PC Intel ® Core ™ i5 CPU 760 @ 2.80GHz
GeForce GTX 560 Ti
16 GB of RAM
64 - bit
I can not understand because the recommended requirement is consistent with my PC
then the problem is not with me and the game? The rest of the games are going well, or am I wrong?
10-20-2015, 03:41 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

The hardware is just fine to run the game. It's not the problem. The problem is either with the Graphics Card drivers or with the rest of the system (some program causing issues maybe). Since the 560Ti seems to not behave properly for now, do you have by any chance another gpu to test? Have you tried a steam file integrity check? Different games might be affected by different background programs, there is no golden rule for everything. What programs do you have running in the background?
10-20-2015, 04:11 PM
Find
Sanek83 Offline

(10-20-2015, 04:11 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: The hardware is just fine to run the game. It's not the problem. The problem is either with the Graphics Card drivers or with the rest of the system (some program causing issues maybe). Since the 560Ti seems to not behave properly for now, do you have by any chance another gpu to test? Have you tried a steam file integrity check? Different games might be affected by different background programs, there is no golden rule for everything. What programs do you have running in the background?

Is always running Skype, Steam, reinstalled game problem persists, reinstall the game again to reinstall the driver for a video card problem has not disappeared, and the refund is not possible (((
10-20-2015, 04:20 PM
Find
Sanek83 Offline

Hello again) prompt solution in sight? or the developers are confident that the problem among consumers of the game, but not at the game?
Thank you!
10-22-2015, 06:30 PM
Find
Sanek83 Offline

I understand that I just gave money to developers for a new car? I never again buy any games from this manufacturer, and friends will deter, collected money from consumers by fraud ...
11-15-2015, 01:09 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

The cause is most likely the 560 GPU, because countless others have reported the same thing. A report has been sent to Nvidia, but I don't know what has happened beyond that. It might be Nvidia failing to reply. Perhaps the 560 drivers have really poor OpenGL support for the time being because of an issue in their development. Either way, I don't believe it's directly caused by the game, seeing as it only happens on this exact GPU series.

11-15-2015, 05:27 PM
Find