Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SPOILERS] Gameplay question about Johann Ross
SlackerinDeNile Offline

Threads: 7
Exclamation  [SPOILERS] Gameplay question about Johann Ross

Hey guys, i've read that a few of you have been killed by Johann Ross at some point in the game before Alpha Site. When, where and why does this happen during the course of the game? Huh
11-08-2015, 03:02 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: [SPOILERS] Gameplay question about Johann Ross

Who has said that? o.0 it's not possible to be killed by Ross. He literally cannot kill you (all of his events are scripted appearances) since he needs you to fulfill his goal of destroying the WAU. If you die, it's not possible for him to destroy the WAU himself.

He can only really threaten you, since he does so when you simply leave, and if you fulfill the goal, he'll threaten to kill you while being killed himself to the Leviathan.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
11-08-2015, 03:41 AM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

(11-08-2015, 03:02 AM)SlackerinDeNile Wrote: Hey guys, i've read that a few of you have been killed by Johann Ross at some point in the game before Alpha Site. When, where and why does this happen during the course of the game? Huh

When you stray too far away in the Abyss, Ross stuns you and then picks you up and sets on the right track. I assume some people misunderstood what happened there and thought that if they go too far Ross "kills them" (remember, you can take 2 hist before actual "death").

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2015, 10:09 AM by Kein.)
11-08-2015, 11:25 AM
Find
SlackerinDeNile Offline

Threads: 7

Quote:When you stray too far away in the Abyss, Ross picks stuns you and then picks you up and sets on the right track. I assume some people misunderstood what happened there and thought that if they go too far Ross "kills them" (remember, you can take 2 hist before actual "death").

Thanks, I didn't know that.
11-08-2015, 02:08 PM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

(11-08-2015, 11:25 AM)Kein Wrote: When you stray too far away in the Abyss, Ross stuns you and then picks you up and sets on the right track. I assume some people misunderstood what happened there and thought that if they go too far Ross "kills them" (remember, you can take 2 hist before actual "death").

Oh, so THAT's what's supposed to happen. I watched FrozenFoxy just wander around aimlessly until he fell off the map. Hopefully that's been fixed.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

01-14-2016, 07:21 AM
Find