Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

P:Overture - Plug for control panel glitched out
samich Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago P:Overture - Plug for control panel glitched out

Hi, I've never really had any problems with this game (seeing as to how many problems people seem to be having graphical wise) but I recently came across something that I don't think I'll be able to fix.

At the part where Red tells you to put the fuel in and turn the key (note: I have the key put in and the fuel in) I plugged in the console part in with the 2 way plug before I had left to get the key and fuel but before I left I guess I had clicked the plug again and then it sparked at me as if it was unplugged yet it stayed plugged in and I couldnt grab it anymore. I figured, well the power probably went out and nothing is wrong.

But now when i try to start it nothing happens. It just says that the console is not powered up. Any ideas? like is there any console commands I can type in to allow me to undo it or something? or am I just missing something?

I'd rather not have to start over Sad

I have yet to beat this game and I love it so much. Can't wait to make it through!

thanks again for any help. Much appreciated.

Graphics card : GeForce 9600 GS just in case for graphical or physics problems in the future if you mind sendin a heads up to me about.
02-26-2010, 09:50 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: P:Overture - Plug for control panel glitched out

This bug happens sometimes and we have not be able to recreate it to solve it. What you can do is to replay from a saved game before you first plugged in the cord and do not not plug it in until you have all the items you need.
02-26-2010, 11:16 AM
Website Find
samich Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: P:Overture - Plug for control panel glitched out

(02-26-2010, 11:16 AM)jens Wrote: This bug happens sometimes and we have not be able to recreate it to solve it. What you can do is to replay from a saved game before you first plugged in the cord and do not not plug it in until you have all the items you need.

man that stinks.. looong ways back cause i plugged it in on accident when i first got there. i hate the spiders nest area lol

anyway if you are trying to recreate the problem what I did exactly was plugged it in and then tried to grab the end thats plugged into the console and then it sparked at me and broke. and this was before I had the gas and key.

Thanks for the heads up/quick reply.
02-26-2010, 04:05 PM
Find