Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Worst games EVER
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70
RE: Worst games EVER

Also lee; fallout3 and oblivion WITH mods completely transforms the games, turning them into extremly fun role-players at times.

That's excluding the shoddy modeling/animations/coding/storyline/quests/vanilla gameplay.

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
03-15-2010, 05:07 AM
Find
TheLittleGarfield Offline

Threads: 2

I never liked mods :[ Except hl2 mods

Meh...
03-15-2010, 10:07 AM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

But, you see, they are sold as games, not engines. If I wanted a modding platform that started off as an extremely buggy and unpolished sandbox for the community to fix into some sort of masterpiece, I'd buy both, but I try to play vanilla first, and the fact that it is so poorly constructed makes me not want to play it ever again.

However, I am open to mods for games that are good in the first place, such as the STALKER franchise (except for Clear Sky because of its rushed-to-release-date nature, of course), that don't have the primary goal to fix the game's flaws but to create a different experience.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
03-15-2010, 07:44 PM
Website Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

Can't agree with Lee, lol. Many great games listed there.
I also enjoyed Far Cry 2 some. It wasn't great fun and I only downloaded it, but driving around buying weapons and randomly killing people in short mission was pretty fun. I pretty much only drove around hunting for diamonds and doing random missions, didn't follow the main plot more than one or two missions.

Anyhow, worst game I've played...
Bloodrayne.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
03-18-2010, 10:36 PM
Find

I only liked the beggining of Bloodrayne, but in the second chapter it was just a maze game with gore, flying skulls and nazis

Meh...
03-19-2010, 09:11 AM
Find
Tommy Gun Offline

Threads: 26

Hellgate London, Lost Planet. Two games with the most clunkiest controls ever, terrible weapon systems, a "going-nowhere" storyline and dribblingly stupid A.I.

Oh and uh, 'You are Empty,' .... just... no.....

Not an image
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2010, 11:21 AM by ARes88.)
03-19-2010, 11:20 AM
Find

Lost planet : extreme condition - the only good part : The worm chase, that part was just awesome Big Grin

Meh...
03-19-2010, 05:04 PM
Find
rji Offline

Threads: 0

In no particular order:

Final Fantasy X - $32.3 Million(US) budget and they couldn't afford decent voice acting.

Fallout 3 - Hey let's just take all the cool things from Fallout 1 & 2, forget that the Enclave was destroyed at the end of 2, nerf the mini-gun damage from super mutants, and leave out important things like plot and dialogue responses that would change with your intelligence level and call it a game!

Quote:"Tandi Job. Me Want."
"You can't take the president's job."
"No?"
"No! You are dumb."

Zero Wing - "All your base are belong to us, you have no chance to survive, make your time."
03-21-2010, 11:42 PM
Find
Guyra Offline

Wow... I'm surprised to see how many people are listing actually decent games as the worst games they've ever played. It almost feels as if I alone has reached into the deepest, darkest parts of the abyss, while everyone else haven't even noticed the existence of it! Tongue

Before anyone go bashing and flaming, I know this is all very relative to the player, but I'm still very surprised.

Here are some of mine:

Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness
Horrible graphics made me want to poke my eyes out, sound hurt my ears, gameplay was incredibly slow, and story and characters completely uninteresting. Also, guy kills you after you knock on the door for no apparent reason? With absolutely no setup or explanation?

One of the few games I've started playing without completing.

The X-Files: The Game
Bad acting, very simple story, obvious bad guy, and a few really bad puzzles. What an insult to the X-Files franchise!

Shaq Fu
It's the basketball star in a fighting game á la Street Fighter... except that it sucks donkeyballs! The controls are bad, the story is bad, the concept is bad... It's bad!

Command & Conquer: Sole Survivor
Few have even heard of this game, despite being huge fans of the franchise. This was the only C&C game that wasn't included in the "The First Decade" collection. It's a multiplayer game with up to 51 players in one game. The graphics and top down view are the same as in C&C Gold. However, you only play as one single unit which you choose at the start of the game, and which you can't change unless you disconnect and connect to the game again. You run around picking up crates with various power ups, and then you try to kill your opponents.

The only time it was fun playing only one unit in any C&C game was when you had the Commando(or similar). This is as much of a fail as you get it. Also, it is impossible to play this game any other way than against NPCs now, because it relied on connecting to Westwood's official servers, which went down ages ago. And the AI in this game is pretty much impossible to beat.

Well, these are the worst ones I can come up with at the moment, but I'm sure I've played some that are even worse than some on this list... I'll post them if I remember them. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2010, 12:13 PM by Guyra.)
03-25-2010, 12:10 PM
Find
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19

(03-18-2010, 10:36 PM)Kedjane Wrote: Anyhow, worst game I've played...
Bloodrayne.

I ABSOLUTELY love Bloodrayne. Truly, it is a game that is greater than the sum of its parts!

But to avoid derailing this topic: The worst game I ever played was this spanish(?) Diablo-clone called Night Stone. It was terrible. But still, I felt I had to finish the game... which I eventually did, even though I had to cheat during the final battle.

Here´s some info on the game:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/nightstone
03-26-2010, 10:59 PM
Find