Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No not in the desk at the docs office
nilzee
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago No not in the desk at the docs office
Hello everybodey,

iam playing soma on a new imac with the os X ver. 10.9.5.

i downloaded the game from gog.com
i have a problem and maybe some of you can help me.

in the pace laboratories, there is this locked door with the number key. the code for the door, should be in the desk at the reception, but in my version, there is no code. the whole drawer is empty, except for two pencils.

is anybody here, who knows that problem?

i appreciate some help.
regards

nils
11-25-2015, 02:20 PM
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago RE: No not in the desk at the docs office
That particular code doesn't change in each playthrough.

If you want to try getting the code again legitimately, try loading up an earlier save, I believe one is made in the subway. If it still doesn't work, I recommend repairing your game files. I cannot remember what the exact command is in Gog (I am a steam user), but you should be able to find something similar.

Otherwise, the code should be:
Spoiler below!

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
11-25-2015, 02:51 PM
Find
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago RE: No not in the desk at the docs office
hey,

much thanks for your tip and hint!

you helped me!

hey,

much thanks for your tip and hint!

you helped me!
11-25-2015, 04:02 PM
Nod Offline

Threads: 0
Same problem here, the notebook with the door code is just simply missing - there are only two pencils rolling around in the drawer. After beating my head against the wall I was able to get the code from a video walkthrough (which is how I know the notebook is missing).

So I'm no longer stuck, but it doesn't leave me feeling warm and fuzzy that 10 minutes into the game I found an progression-blocking bug.

OS X 10.11.2 and bought the game from GoG.
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2015, 04:29 AM by Nod.)
12-25-2015, 04:28 AM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.