Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

camera troubles
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago RE: camera troubles
(12-04-2015, 11:19 AM)Mudbill Wrote: How's your system?
(12-04-2015, 06:57 PM)Mudbill Wrote: Perhaps the log has something, so could you please post it, as described in the troubleshooting guide?

I did ask. I also provided the link to the guide, which has the steps to do so. It should be located in this location:

~/Library/Preferences/Frictional Games/Penumbra/Overture/

(Depends on which Penumbra you're using)

To be honest, I would assume the game has issues on Yosemite. I believe even Mavericks had issues. Penumbra is rather old so it might not work on the newest OSes. If that is the case, only FG can fix it, which I'm unsure if they will. I only have Mountain Lion myself to test on, and everything works fine there for me.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2015, 04:37 PM by Mudbill.)
12-08-2015, 04:36 PM
Find
Unregistered

(12-08-2015, 04:36 PM)Mudbill Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 11:19 AM)Mudbill Wrote: How's your system?
(12-04-2015, 06:57 PM)Mudbill Wrote: Perhaps the log has something, so could you please post it, as described in the troubleshooting guide?

I did ask. I also provided the link to the guide, which has the steps to do so. It should be located in this location:

~/Library/Preferences/Frictional Games/Penumbra/Overture/

(Depends on which Penumbra you're using)

To be honest, I would assume the game has issues on Yosemite. I believe even Mavericks had issues. Penumbra is rather old so it might not work on the newest OSes. If that is the case, only FG can fix it, which I'm unsure if they will. I only have Mountain Lion myself to test on, and everything works fine there for me.

Firstly (and I can sense the tension of this conversation escalating so don't take this as me getting pissed off or being an ass or anything), how's your computer is not asking for what model and such it is, it is asking for whether or not the computer works... and it does.

Secondly, amnesia had the same problem ON MOUNTAIN LION and in the other versions since. I can't really say for penumbra because I only got it recently.

however, it seems to be a problem that is consistent to frictional games games.
12-09-2015, 10:40 PM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Are you gonna provide that log though? I mean, it probably won't tell me much but it's worth a shot.

12-09-2015, 11:02 PM
Find
Unregistered

(12-09-2015, 11:02 PM)Mudbill Wrote: Are you gonna provide that log though? I mean, it probably won't tell me much but it's worth a shot.

yeah, I just need to finish up a few things in aliens isolation though, I don't have enough space for all my games so I have to shuffle them around and I shuffled out penumbra and tf2 for aliens.
12-10-2015, 04:45 AM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.