Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

save !
jojolapin Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago save !

Hi,

My game crashed and I lost all my saved files. So i am loocking for all the saved files beacause it's been a long time since I last played Penumbra - Black Plague and I don't really remember where I was in the game.

the only thing I remember is I was runing in a corridor, and I had to avoid obstacles (smoke...) in a limited period of time.

I hope you'll excuse my english (i am french) Big Grin
Thank you for your help !
06-13-2010, 10:12 AM
Find
NeatNit Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: save !

I don't understand your problem.

You're saying that the game crashed and now your saves are gone? This shouldn't happen.
Saves, at least in XP, go to My Documents\Penumbra\Black Plague\save\
in there there are (or should be) three folders - auto, spot, and favorite. Just check if they have files in them.

But then you asked where you were - well, I understand where you are - very close to the ending!
But how is this helpful to you? Even if you do know where you were, you'd still need to start over if you lost your saves...

So if you could explain your problem better, that would be nice.

Your English is very good though! I only have one thing to tell you - an exclamation point (this - !) should not have a space before it!
Oh, also, the word I is with a capital I (not i, but I).
Really, your english is great.
06-14-2010, 09:04 PM
Find
ROT51 Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: save !

(06-13-2010, 10:12 AM)jojolapin Wrote: Hi,

My game crashed and I lost all my saved files. So i am loocking for all the saved files beacause it's been a long time since I last played Penumbra - Black Plague and I don't really remember where I was in the game.

the only thing I remember is I was runing in a corridor, and I had to avoid obstacles (smoke...) in a limited period of time.

I hope you'll excuse my english (i am french) Big Grin
Thank you for your help !

Autosaves are your friends, if you didn't hit any of those savespot things while playing the game. But if you don't have any saves at all, when starting the game and clickin load in the menu, that might be some sort of error in the game.
06-14-2010, 10:43 PM
Find