Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4-way SLI and triple screen 4k setup help
mirkoj Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago 4-way SLI and triple screen 4k setup help

I was wondering if someone can help me with my setup? triple 4K surround, 4x Titan X, 5960x and 64Gb RAM.
SLI off and single monitor works fine, SLI on also single monitor got around 150 fps but cards are only around 50% all 4 of them. But if I turn on surround and all 3 screens game is unplayable. Issue is biggest when I turn around. Meaning if I stand still or move forward it is more or less ok but rotating and looking around gets frame rate to single digits. not playable at all. Any idea? Would love to enjoy game gully immersed Sad

Also I followed SLI optimization guide but didn't get any results from it.

Thanks
12-29-2015, 05:19 PM
Find
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: 4-way SLI and triple screen 4k setup help

any help on this topic please?
01-05-2016, 03:31 PM
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: 4-way SLI and triple screen 4k setup help

The game is most probably not tested on more than 1 or 2 cards in SLI. Same for more than one monitor. The problem could be the absence of an SLI profile, the multiple monitors or both. Honestly, with such a setup you don't need 4xTitans. A single such card is enough to play the game at maximum settings. Try it with one Titan + multi-monitor and check for any lag. Otherwise you will have to settle with 1 gpu + 1 monitor. I can't think of something else that doesn't involve FG or NVIDIA.
01-13-2016, 06:45 PM
Find